тωσ | sιηgυℓαяιтү

Yoongi walks back into Jeongguk's office as Hoseok wrapped up the CEO's bloody body in the blue tarp.

"God, he stinks," Yoongi said in disgust covering up his nose. "Here Gguk."

Yoongi handed Jeongguk a red file with a massive X on it, a kill folder.

Jeongguk grabbed it and opened up the file reading every little detail he could.

"Is this everything on him?" Yoongi nodded, now looking for the Febreze.

"He might be more trouble than we thought. Go to the last page." Jeongguk flipped to the last page and found a few pictures stapled to it. He ripped them off and brought them closer to his face to inspect them. And that's when his eyes shot open.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Exactly," Yoongi said, finally able to properly breathe again. "This won't be easy."

"What is it?" Hoseok chimed in after dumping the body down a secret chute hidden in the office. He grabbed the photos from him and looked at it coming to the same reaction as Jeongguk.

It was a photo of Johnny with Jeon's biggest enemy.

"Holy shit

"Holy shit."

"How the fuck did we miss this?!" Jeongguk shouted to Yoongi, "How did we not know Johnny was with Jaehyun?! Let alone knew him!"

"I don't know, alright!" Yoongi yelled back at Jeongguk. "He clearly knows how to hide his tracks."

Jeongguk shook his head and paced around his office.

"Fuck, there's no telling how much he knows," Hoseok said.

Jeongguk was filled with rage and guilt. He knew he should've gotten rid of Johnny the moment Jungkook introduced him. He always seemed like he had an ulterior motive and now it all makes sense.

To make matters worse, that asshole was around his brother 24/7. Who knows what he's been telling his twin for the past year?!

Jungkook wasn't like his twin. He was softer, more sensitive. Unlike Jeongguk, Jungkook 's solution to everything was to always talk things out or give people the benefit of the doubt. Whereas Jeongguk's problems were solved with his fist and the glock he keeps in his pocket.