ειgнт | ∂α∂∂ү

Namjoon, Jin, and V arrived back at Singularity.

As soon as they stepped foot inside, they found countless workers moving about the club picking up broken shards of glass and spilled alcohol, fixing light fixtures that dangled from the ceiling, rolling dead bodies into thick black tarps.

Namjoon and Jin attended to the people who were disposing of the bodies while V steered clear of everyone and headed upstairs toward the back rooms. Each Kim had their own private room for whenever they entertained special dates.

V rarely, if ever, used his room for that purpose. Most of the time, he just used it to sleep. There was a massive king-sized bed, a closet, a bathroom with a jacuzzi built-in, and even a minibar. It was basically a love hotel.

V walked into his room, locking the door behind him, and took a deep sigh. He's had more excitement in the past 24 hours than he's had in months. Old flings, the club being shot up, meeting The Jeon Order and Jungkook.

Jungkook.

That cute little bunny, V thought. God, he looked so good the other night...His soft voice, his pale smooth neck, his delicious thig-

"Took you long enough!" A voice cheered, cutting off V's thoughts.

Startled, V sharply turned and found his brother roaming through his closet.

"The fuck are you doing?" V shouted, marching forward to close his closet door, "And get outta my room!"

"Still as grumpy as ever." Taehyung rolled his eyes and stepped back as his brother slammed the door.

"Still as annoying as ever," V retorted. "What're you doing here?"

Taehyung moved away from the closet and happily jumped on top of V's bed making himself comfortable, further irritating the twin.

"I got bored," Taehyung merely said before folding his hands behind the back of his head and resting on them, "Besides, the club got shot up, so of course, I came back."

"About that, you need to come with us to BTS," V said, headed toward the minibar to grab a water.

"Why?"

"We're dealing with the CEO."

At that, Taehyung perked up. He quickly sat up and V was pretty sure he could see a twinkle in his twins eye.

"Oooh, another CEO?" Taehyung cheered, "Count me in!"

V rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, haven't you done enough for the week?" V asked unbelievingly. Taehyung literally just got done robbing EXO and was now ready to do it again, "Chanyeol not enough?"

Taehyung scoffed.

"Oh please, that snob could barely afford me for a night," Taehyung retorted, "Much less satisfy me."

V rolled his eyes at his slutty brother. He couldn't believe he was related to him, much less younger than him. All Taehyung ever did was sleep around, claiming he would meet his Prince Charming that way. But right now, the Creed needs him to keep it under control so he doesn't screw this up. Again.

"This is important. We're not robbing them, we just need you to be there with us so don't fuck this up," V explained, "Now get outta my room."

"Fine, you big jerk," Taehyung huffed as he rose from the bed trudged to the door. But not before making a beeline to the closet and stealing one of V's hoodies.

He happily ran out the room leaving his irritated twin behind.