ғσυя | sтяαηgεя ∂αηgεя

"Yoongi?"

"Jimin, listen we have a situ-" Yoongi was cut off by the sound of a throaty moan from the other side of the line. His eyes widened, not expecting that, "Jimin?"

Jeongguk and Hoseok were now looking at Yoongi with questioning looks. Yoongi took the phone away from his ear and put it on speaker.

"Hey, Yoongiii," Jimin slurred. It was then that the others heard all the noise in the background.

"Where are you?" Yoongi asked furrowing his brows at the phone.

"Sorryyy, it's really loud here," Jimin giggled. It was obvious he was tipsy, "This place is the best, you guys sho-"

"Jimin, where the fuck are you?!" Jeongguk yelled.

The line instantly went silent.

"J-Jeongguk?" Jimin stuttered.

"Answer me, Park. Where are you!" Jeongguk snatched the phone out of Yoongi's hand, "Where's Jungkook!"

"Uh, he...h-he..." Hoseok and Yoongi both watched as Jeongguk became angrier with each passing second, clearly annoyed with Jimin's lack of response, "I think he's in the restroom."

Before Jeongguk could shout again, Yoongi snatched the phone back.

"Jimin, listen. Jungkook's not safe. Get him back to the house right now."

"Not safe?" Jimin asked. The older was grateful that it sounded like Jimin was slightly sobering up.

"Yes, code freaking red!" Hoseok finally chimed in.

"Ok ok, I'll go grab Jungk-*bang*"

Gunshots.

The sound of gunshots and people screaming traveled through the phone.

"Jimin?!"

No answer.

The guys crowded around Yoongi staring wide-eyed at the phone.

"Jimin!!"

"Oh my god! *bang* There's guys-ahhh! *bang* *bang* T-There's guys in hoodies shooting up-ahh the club!" Jimin yelled.

"Find Jungkook! Right now!" Jeongguk yelled, "We're on our way!"

*bang* *bang**bang* is all they were hearing through the phone featuring more screams.

"I'll g-get him! Just hurry plea-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, the line went dead.

"Jungkook, we have to go!"

Jimin frantically barged through the bathroom doors, panic and fright etched across his face.

As soon as Jungkook saw his friend, he immediately detached his legs from around the brunette and landed his feet on the floor. He was still a little blissed out, so he ended up fumbling a bit, but thankfully strong arms caught him before he could fall.

"Jiminie, what's wron-*bang* *bang*" Jungkook's eyes widened hearing the commotion outside of the bathroom. Jimin quickly shut the door, locking it, and made his way to the younger.

"Jungkookie, are y-you ok?" Jimin asked touching every inch of the boys face. Jimin was slightly shaking, having never been in this situation before. Jungkook grabbed both of the elders small hands in his own and held them tightly.

"I'm ok, Jiminie. What's happening?"

"There's guys shooting up the club! So many d-dead bodies!" It was then that Jungkook notices the blood splattered across Jimin's face.