ηιηε | мιssε∂ мε

"Are you feeling better, Ggukie?" Jungkook asked his twin the next morning.

Jeongguk seemed to do a complete 180 from yesterday. Yesterday, he looked worn out and exhausted, but now he looks like a new man with loads of energy.

"I'm better," He said, "Just had some pent up stress."

Jungkook nodded.

"Boss," Hoseok said stepping into Jeongguk's office.

"Yeah," Jeongguk answered.

He was sitting behind his desk explaining something on his laptop to Jungkook who was sitting next to him in his own chair. He was trying to teach the younger how to read and write in code, something he thought was rather easy.

However, the struggle was evident on Jungkook's face as he rubbed his sweater paws up and down his face.

"The Kims are here." Hoseok said.

"Let them in," he ordered. Hoseok nodded.

"Another meeting?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, it shouldn't take too long," Jeongguk said.

Jungkook had to admit he was kind of giddy to see V again. They haven't properly hung out yet or had alone time since that night at Singularity.

He remembers every detail from that night and is confused by how much he wanted it to happen again. He even found himself dreaming about it, moaning in his sleep. He was completely embarrassed when Jimin had woken him up mid dream with a smirk on his face.

Jeongguk noticed Jungkook staring off into space and already knew what he was thinking.

"Don't even think about it," the older said. Jungkook snapped his head towards him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jungkook tried to play it off, but the sharp glare from his twin told him he was failing.

"I don't want you around him."

"That's not fair," Jungkook huffed, "I like him."

"You don't even know him." Jeongguk scoffed. The younger glared at the older, no intention of backing down, "We'll talk about this later."

Moments later, the Kims were walking into his office. Namjoon, Jin and V.

The twins looked at the three as they made themselves comfortable.

"Thought you were all gonna be here," Jeongguk said, not really phased or even upset. Namjoon and Jin nervously looked at each other, not really sure what to say.

"He'll be here." Jin tried, "He's just running late."

"Mhmm," Jeongguk dismissed. He wasn't even the least bit surprised, "Jungkook, go work on this. Ask Yoongi for help if you need it."

Jungkook pouted but nodded. He grabbed the laptop and stood up from the seat, walking around the desk. He instantly turned red when he shyly made eye contact with V who softly smirked.

V looked just as good as ever, in Jungkook's opinion. His loose fitting Thrasher hoodie with black ripped jeans and vans, accompanied by a solid white bandana wrapped around his forehead.

"Hey, bunny." V winked. Before Jungkook could physically say something, V quickly pecked his lips and gave his butt a light tap causing the twin to yelp cutely. V ignored the murderous glare from the CEO and watched his bunny hurriedly walk out the office, a blushing mess.

So cute, V thought.

V turned back to look at the tatted twin and smiled, acting as though nothing had happened.

Instead of pulling out his glock and going on a rampage, Jeongguk decided to just take the high road.

"Anyways..." Jeongguk started, keeping his glare on V, "Let's get started."

Jungkook was sitting in his cozy half-office half-room trying to figure out this code.

There was a reason he wasn't into this gang stuff, and this right here was definitely one of the reasons. But Jeongguk had told him he had to learn it in case of an emergency. So he buckled down and tried his best.

However, an hour later, he was still getting nowhere. Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh and decided to just ask Yoongi.

He grabbed his laptop and walked out the room, heading to Yoongi's office. After a couple of knocks, he got no reply. He opened the door, peeking his head inside, only to find it empty.

Jungkook then decided to walk around BTS to look for the older. He looked through multiple rooms and asked other members of The Order but came up empty-handed.

He gave up and figured he'd just head back to his room and sleep.

I deserve a break, Jungkook thought.

On his way back to his room, his phone rang. He reach a hand into his pocket and pulled out the phone to see who it was, but the caller ID said unknown.

Confused, Jungkook answered hesitantly.

"...Hello?"

"Hey, baby. Missed me?"

Jungkook froze, completely stopping in his tracks.

"J-Johnny?" Jungkook stuttered.

"I've missed you so much, baby." The younger grew angry, he could practically hear the smirk on the other end of the line.

"Liar! You l-lied to me this whole time!" Jungkook knew he was on the verge of tears but tried to keep them at bay.

"Aww don't be like that. You know that I love you."

Jungkook shook his head.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me," Jungkook spat.

"Well if you loved me, you would've let me fucked you like I asked." Johnny spat back even harsher causing Jungkook to flinch the phone away from his ear, "If I weren't under orders to not harm you, I would've had you a long time ago."

Not being able to hold it in any longer, he finally let the tears fall freely.

"W-What do you w-want?" He sobbed.

"Like I said, I've missed you." And with that, the dial tone was heard, meaning Johnny ended the call.

Jungkook's hands were shaking as he stayed frozen in place. Jungkook never knew that his voice could send such a chill down his spine.

Without another thought, he dashed back toward his brothers office.

Yoongi had warned him to stay away from Johnny and any man that wasn't in The Jeon Order, because apparently, Jungkook was now on some sort of prize list in the underground. The thought alone made Jungkook sick to his stomach.

And it's all because of that man he fell in love with.

He can't believe that he ever loved that man...and even still might love him. He clearly just heard Johnny's intentions on the phone, yet all Jungkook can seem to remember are the loving memories they shared through the year. All of their dates, their late movie nights and cuddle sessions and all the trips they took together. It was so fucked up.

Jungkook's vision was becoming blurry as he ran thanks to the tears blocking his sight. He looked down as he quickly turned the corner, trying to shake the tears away, and instantly collided with another body, knocking the other person, him and his laptop down onto the floor.

Jungkook groaned, rubbing his temple, and slowly sat up. He blinked a few times and panicked at realizing what he had just done.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! Please, forgive me! I wasn't looking where I was going! I'm so clumsy! Are you ok? I shou-" Jungkook began to ramble, but his words caught in his throat and his eyes widened.

"W-What?" Jungkook said to no one in particular.

The other guy finally shook off the impact, looking at Jungkook, and instantly beamed.

"Daddy!"