тнιятεεη | gυccι

"Hey, Gguk, we got some info on Jaehyun," Yoongi announced, walking into Jeongguk's office.

Jeongguk looked up, after setting down some files.

"What is it?"

Yoongi placed the stack of documents he was holding in front of the boss and spread them around.

"Turns out he's trying to buy out other companies to go against you," he said.

"Buy out?"

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, Hong-Joong just called. Apparently Jaehyun's offering up a big price to get them to break their contracts with BTS."

"That son of a bitch," Jeongguk cursed. He always knew Jaehyun was a coward but this was a new low for him and his NCT thugs. Jeongguk crumbled up the documents and threw them in the bin.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Screw him. We'll deal with that later. Right now, I need to go to pick up the suits. Where's Jungkook?" He asked.

"Haven't seen him come in yet," Yoongi answered.

Jeongguk whipped out his phone and dialed his brother, putting it on speaker. After a few rings, it went through.

"Hey, Ggukie..." Jungkook nervously said, answering the phone.

"Jungkook, where are you?" He cut to the chase.

"I-I'm still at home..."

"What, why? You're supposed to be here. You know we have to go get our suits for the event tonight."

"But Ggukie, I don't wanna goooo," Jungkook whined.

"Neither do I, but this is an important event an-"

"Princess, which movie do you wanna watch?" Jeongguk heard through the line.

What the fuck. He knew that arrogant voice anywhere.

"Kook...That better not be who I think it is."

Silence.

"Kook?"

Silence.

"Jungkook."

More silence.

"Jungkook!"

"He's nice!"

"I don't care!"

"Stop being a meanie!"

"I'm not! I'm protecting you!" Jeongguk yelled.

"He wouldn't hurt me!" Jungkook yelled back.

"Yeah, just like you thought Johnny wouldn't hurt you and look how that turned out!"

The words flew out Jeongguk's mouth before he realized what he said. His eyes grew large, looking to Yoongi who was already shaking his head.

Silence once again prevailed through the phone.

That is, until Jeongguk could hear the faint sound of sniffling.

"Kook...? Hey, Kookie? I didn't mean that, I'm sor-"

"M-Meanie..." Then the line went dead.

Jeongguk smashed his phone into the desk and slapped his palms over his eyes, running them down his face.

"Gguk," Yoongi started, eyeing his boss disapprovingly, "That was uncalled for, man."

Jeongguk shook his head.