ηιηεтεεη | ωяσηg тωιη

Taehyung tossed and turned in his bed, groaning. The ache in his head rudely interrupting his sleep.

He found himself back at Singularity. The club was vacant considering it was still under construction from the shootout.

He was comfortably held up in his private room — the only place that felt safe anymore.

Unfortunately, what happened at the bar wasn't the first time that had happened before. Taehyung's gotten rather used to the routine. However, there's usually no one there to save him...

He wasn't expecting V to come back and save him, nor had he expected Jeongguk to stop that asshole in the dressing room.

Jeongguk...

He definitely hates me now, Taehyung thought.

He doesn't know what it is about the CEO, but Taehyung can't help but feel...different around him. Every time the Jeon is around, he always feels safe, protected, and included.

No one had ever treated Taehyung with any respect. People — businessmen — would take one glance at him and it's like a switch flips in their mind that automatically turns them into assholes.

He was nothing but a toy to them. It didn't matter that he was a Kim. In their eyes, he was nothing more than a prostitute.

But even after Jeongguk saw him — had him — he still treated him like a person. Jeongguk never yelled at him, never forced him, and never asked for anything in return. Hell, Taehyung was the one who demanded extra rounds.

Taehyung softly giggles, remembering how Jeongguk had begged him to give his dick a break the night they first met.

Even when they hung out a handful of times, Taehyung can admit those were the happiest he's been in a while. Jeongguk made Taehyung feel important, something he hasn't felt in a long time.

He always made him feel like...an angel.

But now, it's all gone. Gone within seconds because he hurt the one person Jeongguk actually cared about.

Taehyung admits that he knew Johnny had a boyfriend, but he had never seen a picture of him or asked for his name. Not that it would matter anyway.

Johnny was just like the others. Spoiled him, called him pet names, and treated him however he saw fit in bed. There was never a connection between them deeper than that.

Back then, Taehyung didn't see anything wrong in what he was doing. He was just having a good time.

But that look from Jeongguk...that look really shattered something inside of Taehyung. Shattered something inside of him he didn't know was there.

Not even V had ever looked at him like that. He had never felt so disgusting in his entire life. It made him feel dirty, pathetic, and cheap, and Taehyung found he never wanted to experience that feeling again.

He never wanted to repent so much in his life.

He tried to show up at BTS, desperate to apologize, but Yoongi and Hoseok wouldn't let him through. He considered asking V for an audience, but apparently, the entire Creed had been cut off. Because of him.

There's no one to blame but himself. It's his fault for jumping on any dick with seven figures. He's the one who let it continue for as long as it did in the first place, and it's his fault tha—

knock knock

Taehyung slowly sat up, furrowing his brows. There shouldn't be anyone here.