тωεηтү ғιvε | ι cαη нεℓρ үσυ

"Any word yet?" Jeongguk asked Hoseok.

They were back at BTS, the entire building on lockdown. Jeongguk had Hoseok send his men out to locate NCT's hideout. Jungkook had been missing for almost three hours now and the day wasn't getting any younger.

"No, but they're still searching. Scouting every sector," Hoseok answered.

Jeongguk nodded. "Any word on the Creed yet?"

"They should be here any minu—"

"Where the hell is he?!"

Suddenly, a vexed V stormed into Jeongguk's office — face red, veins protruding — followed by Jin and Namjoon.

"Where is he?!" He repeated.

Jeongguk squinted his eyes, not sure which he he was referring to. Hoseok looked to the Boss, same question on the tip of his tongue.

"Taehyung's being patched up," Hoseok said carefully, instantly seeing the relief on the Namjoon and Jin's face. He then looked to V. "And no word on Jungkook yet."

Namjoon and Jin looked to V, watching as his eyes closed out of frustration. It was only a few hours ago that V had been babbling about how wonderful and perfect Jungkook was, and now, he was gone.

"Come on, I'll take you to Taehyung," Hoseok offered. Namjoon and Jin nodded, hastily following Hoseok out the door, but V remained still.

Jeongguk watched the twin's reaction — he was ready for the man to explode.

But that didn't happen.

V gripped the chair in front of Jeongguk's desk and pulled it back, roughly plopping himself down and glaring at the CEO.

"Where is he?" V gritted.

Jeongguk remained calm. "We don't know. All we know is NCT has him."

V groaned, running his hands through his hair. Jeongguk merely watched as the man stood and paced aggressively around the office.

Jeongguk had always had his doubts about Taehyung's brother. He wasn't impressed with the man's cocky behavior and attitude, and that's the last thing he wanted around Jungkook. But now...

"There goes our whole plan of trying to sneak into NCT's good graces. Fuck," V groaned, pace increasing. "How the hell did they even know they were there together?"

"I don't know, I have Yoongi going through the security system to see if there was a hack," the CEO spoke calmly, something that was irritating V.

"Why the fuck are you so calm right now? Your brother got fucking kidnapped!" V shouted in his face.

"And yours was almost killed," Jeongguk retorted.

At that, V paused, mouth falling open.

He hadn't even asked about Taehyung yet, he just assumed everything was alright. His mind was too worried about his bunny.

"...Where is he?" V asked, tone and demeanor calmer than before.

"To the right, third door on the left. Jungkook's room," Jeongguk answered.