sεvεη | sυcкιηg ∂ιcк

The silence was killing Hoseok.

9:06 am the clock read.

Jeongguk was sat in his grand office chair at his desk with Hoseok and Yoongi stood on either side of him. V and his other two companions stood in front of the three, hands on their hips, looking rather impatient.

Jeongguk couldn't care less though. He was leaned forward, elbows resting on the desk. His hands were clasped together as he rested his chin on top of them. He continued to study the three before them silently.

The Kim Creed definitely made a name for themselves. BTS often had visits from other CEOs or billionaires complaining or asking for help after the Kims robbed them dry all because they got sweet talked out of it. The meetings generally ended with Jeongguk calling them a dumbass for falling for their tricks in the first place.

But standing before him now, Jeongguk can see why they might've gotten a little distracted; they were no doubt attractive. But that's all they were to him. Just a pretty face.

"Are you gonna say something or not?" The blonde had finally had enough, patience not being his strongest quality. Jeongguk didn't say anything, just continued to stare, looking each one of them up and down.

Especially V.

The cocky bastard just stood there looking as grim as ever. He merely glanced around the office, seeming rather unimpressed with it. Jeongguk took notice and glared at him. V saw the sharp glare and just smirked.

9:30am

Hoseok and Yoongi glanced at the boss waiting for him to do or say something, but it was obvious he was going to continue sizing them up from where he sat. Hoseok just shook his head and stood up straight.

"Ok then, I'm J-Hope. This is Suga," Hoseok introduced, gesturing toward the white-haired male at the opposite end of the desk. The males nodded, acknowledging him. "And you are?"

"I'm Namjoon," the blonde spoke. He then gestured toward the black-haired male next to him, "This is Jin."

Hoseok and Yoongi nodded then turned to the last one.

"And this is my brother, V." Namjoon finished. Jeongguk's eyes never left V. Even during the entire introduction, his eyes were trained on the tatted male.

"As you can tell, this is Jeongguk, CEO of BTS," Yoongi said. The others just nodded at the grumpy-looking Jeon.

"Well nice to officially meet you all." Hoseok smiled genuinely, "So, why don't yo-"

"Is this it?" Jeongguk cut Hoseok off, "The Kim Creed I mean. Is this everyone?"

Namjoon shook his head while stepping forward. Jeongguk already figured this Namjoon guy was probably the one in charge of their whole operation.

"No, there's one more. But he uh...he's busy."

Hoseok and Yoongi both raised their eyebrows. Jeongguk too seemed to be slightly concerned.

"Busy?" Yoongi questioned.

"He tends to run off and...do his own thing," Jin added, chuckling awkwardly.

"And what thing is that?" Jeongguk said sternly feeling somewhat disrespected.

"Sucking dick."

Everyone snapped their heads towards V. Namjoon and Jin shot him a deadly look, but he just rolled his eyes not giving a damn.

"What? Not my fault he's a fucking slut." V muttered. Jin swiftly slapped the younger in the back of the head causing V to glare at his cousin.