σηε | cнεαтεя

"Ggukie!" Jungkook cried as he barged into his brothers office.

Jeongguk sat up abruptly at the intrusion when he saw his twin crying his eyes out. The boy ran straight into his brothers arms and continued to cry his eyes out, not caring that Jeongguk was in the middle of an important business deal with another CEO.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Jeongguk asked.

"J-Johnny," The younger stuttered into his brothers chest, "H-He lied to me! He d-didn't love me. He just wanted t-the money."

To say Jeongguk wasn't surprised was an understatement. He never liked Jungkook's boyfriend from the jump. From the beginning, he knew something was just...off about him.

"Hey hey, calm down." Jeongguk tried to calm him down, "Where is he?"

Jungkook just shrugged.

Jeongguk told the CEO to wait a moment before he reached down and pressed a button on his office phone.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, come here."

Less than a minute later, Hoseok and Yoongi were walking into the office.

"Yo boss, you cal-" Hoseok was immediately cut off at the sight of the younger twins tear stained face, "Jungkookie, what's wrong?!"

Jungkook immediately latched onto Hoseok at the sight of him and balled into his expensive suit, body trembling. When it looked like the younger wasn't going to speak, the men looked to Jeongguk.

"Find Johnny." Was all he said. Hoseok nodded and passed Jungkook to Yoongi.

"C'mon, Kookie, let's call Jimin," Yoongi offered and that's when Jungkook finally looked up, happily nodding. The pair then left the office shutting the door behind them.

Jeongguk made his way back to the chair across from the patient CEO.

"Sorry for the disturbance," Jeongguk said.

"Oh, it's quite alright."

"Now where were we?" Jeongguk flipped through a couple of papers rereading some of them, "So we'll give you-"

"He's single now, correct?" The CEO cut him off.

"Pardon?"

"Your twin. I take it he's available now." Jeongguk immediately stopped reading through the papers and glanced at the now smirking man sat across from him. The obese 68 year old balding man was squished into his tiny seat, his suit unbuttoning from being too tight and whatever's left of his hair falling out onto his jacket.

"What of it?"

"I want him too." The man said, "Make him apart of the deal or deals off."

Jeongguk leaned back in his seat with his tatted hands clasped together on his lap just staring at the man. Hoseok, who was still in the room but getting ready to leave, stopped retreating and looked at the man before busting out laughing.

The CEO looked over at the sound scoffing and looked back at the still calm Jeon.

"I take it that won't be a problem." The man continued to smirk waiting for the Jeon to do something but all he did was sit there and stare at him.

The man glanced out the corner of his eye and saw Hoseok moving around some furniture creating an empty space in the middle of the room. He then went to a closet in the back of the office pulling out a massive blue tarp and spreading it out in the empty space. The CEO furrowed his eyebrows when Hoseok disappeared into the restroom and walked back out with gloves, a bucket filled with water and something else and some spare clothes.