тняεε | ωнσ нυят үσυ

Jungkook finally made it to the bathroom after asking countless people, all too drunk to properly answer, where it was.

He stood in front of the sink and stared at his reflection taking in his disheveled hair, wrinkled shirt, and loose belt. He hadn't even noticed he began crying again.

Jungkook turned the faucet on and splashed some water onto his face. What the hell am I doing, he thought. Jungkook knew he needed a distraction from his ex but those strippers were not the answer. Now, he was just tired and ready to go home. He'd rather sleep off his sadness than go back to the section.

"You asshole!" Someone shouted. Jungkook jumped at the noise, having thought he was alone in the restroom the whole time.

One of the stalls swung open and a cute red headed boy emerged wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His feathered hair was a mess, cheeks bright pink and his knees a bit ashy. The boy didn't seem to notice Jungkook.

"Fuck you!" He continued to shout into the stall at whoever else was in there, "You know I hate when you do that!"

Jungkook watched the red head dramatically run out of the restroom and slam the door shut. He looked back toward the stall and waited to see who else was in there.

"So annoying." A deep voice echoed followed by the sound of a zipper. The guy emerged from the stall and Jungkook's breath caught in his throat.

In front of him stood the most beautiful being he'd ever seen in his life.

He was tall, taller than him. His brunette hair was secured by a black and red checkered bandana. His black muscle tank and tight leather black jeans perfectly gripped his lean body and his massive hands were littered with jewelry. But what really got Jungkook's attention were the tattoos etched all along his arm, both left and right. There were so many. Not as many as his brother, but still a hell of a lot.

Jungkook was so lost in his daze that he hadn't even noticed the man walking towards Jungkook, smirking with each step, until he stood right in front of the boy towering over him.

"Well aren't you a pretty sight," the deep voice said staring intently at Jungkook. Jungkook immediately flushed at the compliment and looked away, embarrassed. But the man lifted a tatted hand up and lightly gripped his chin making him look back at him.

Jungkook sucked in a breath thinking the man was going to do or say something but he never did. He continued to eye every inch of Jungkook's face, moving his chin side to side slightly.

Jungkook just stood there, not really knowing what to do. The man continued to stare at him and Jungkook was beginning to become uncomfortable.

For some reason, he couldn't look away, but at the same time, he figured he shouldn't be alone with a stranger in a bathroom of all places.

"I uh...I need to-"

"Who hurt you?"

Jungkook's eyes furrowed.

"What?"

His chin was then released by the hand and instead moved to cup the side of Jungkook's face, softly rubbing his cheek with his thumb.

"You're crying."

Jungkook doesn't know what came over him. He doesn't know if it was the deep soothing voice or the soft gaze or even the alcohol flowing through his system, but he found himself melting at the touch, leaning into the hand.

He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

The stranger noticed how relaxed the boy seemed to get and moved his hands down Jungkook's body. He lowered it until it rested on the boys waist. The brunette then inched forward until his mouth neared Jungkook's pale neck and began peppering soft kisses under his ear.

Jungkook let out a soft moan and tilted his head to the side, giving him more access. The stranger took that as a cue and began sucking rather harshly on the exposed neck. The sensation of the warm wet tongue only made Jungkook's moans grow louder and higher.

The man's hands moved even lower to rest on Jungkook's ass over the tight material giving it a firm squeeze. Jungkook bit his lip to keep from being any louder than he already was.

The stranger detached his lips from the boy's neck and began licking at the massive dark mark forming. The shiver ringing throughout Jungkook's body didn't go unnoticed by the stranger and it made him smirk.

"You still sad?" The melodic voice whispered into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook was on cloud nine right now. He was anything but sad. But the man didn't need to know that.

"Y-Yes," he purposely stuttered and looked into the mans eyes, pouting adorably. The man squeezed the ass in his hands tighter, making Jungkook bite his lip even harder.

"Let's cheer you up then."

And with that, the stranger crashed his lips with Jungkook's.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss, immediately shutting his eyes. He gladly opened his mouth when he felt the warm tongue lap at his bottom lip. Their tongues collided and fought for dominance, Jungkook eventually giving in when the brunette lightly began to suck on his tongue.

The tatted man tapped Jungkook's thighs signaling for him to jump. Jungkook understood and jumped up and hooked his legs around the man's waist, thighs squeezing together to keep him up.

"Fuck, you're so pretty." The man moaned when Jungkook's butt grazed his crotch.

"I am?" Jungkook asked. He hooked his arms around the back of the stranger's neck causing their chests to be pressed together, "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Prettiest thing I've ever seen."

Jungkook giggled, the effects of the alcohol starting to reach their peak, and lightly began to play with the bandana tied to the back of the brunette's head.

The man took more of Jungkook's cute smile and drunken state and couldn't help but chuckle himself.

"What's your name, bunny?" The brunette began massaging Jungkook's butt which was still resting comfortably in his hands. The man held onto the boy tighter and walked them away from the sink and against a wall. Jungkook moaned when the warm wet sensation revisited his neck.

"Jungkookieee," Jungkook slurred, voice blissed out and sounding wrecked already, "What's y-yours?"

The brunette caught Jungkook off guard by licking a long strip from his neck, up his Adam's apple, and up the side of his face.

"Aaahh mmm~" Jungkook moaned shamelessly.

"I want you," His voice suddenly dropped an octave lower making Jungkook's jeans become impossibly tighter, "To call me Da-"

"Aaaahhhhh!!"

The pair were interrupted by the distant sound of screaming and gunshots.

Moments later, the bathroom door abruptly swung open.

"Jungkook, we have to go!"