тωεηтү ειgнт | яευηιση

"J...J-Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, trapped in his incredulous gaze.

"Hi, Jungkookie," Jimin smiled, stepping further into the room and signaling for Jaehyun to shut the door.

Jungkook stared wide-eyed as Jimin clasped his hands behind his back and slowly paced about the room. His eyes didn't leave him for a second, mind trying to make sense.

"It's been a while," Jimin finally said, examining the decor of the room, as if it was his first time in there. "Sorry, I'm so late. Traffic."

Been a while? Jungkook thought. Now that he thinks about it, he hadn't seen his roommate in what felt like months. Jungkook was so wrapped up in all the other shenanigans that he hadn't realized he hadn't talked to him for some time.

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered. "W-What're you doing here?"

"Had to take care of a few things," Jimin replied. "And I told my men not to do anything until I got back."

"...Your men?" Jungkook whispered.

"Yes, Jungkookie, my men," Jimin grinned.

"You told your men...to...to k-kidnap me?" Jungkook baffled. "And to hurt Taehyung?"

"For the record, it was never supposed to go like this," Jimin mentioned, tapping his chin. "It was only supposed to be Jeongguk, but your involvement with The Kim Creed caused more inconveniences than expected."

"S...Supposed to be Ggukie?" Jungkook stepped back, shaking his head. This was all a joke.

Jimin nodded. "I never wanted to hurt you, Jungkook."

"How could you even say that to me!" Jungkook yelled. "You just said you wanted to hurt Ggukie!"

"Yes, and only him," Jimin stressed. "I would never think about hurting you."

"How am I supposed to believe that?"

"I know it may be hard to believe, but our friendship was real, Jungkookie. I do think of you as a little brother, always have," Jimin revealed.

"Oh my god, oh my god...you were behind everything. Everything!" Jungkook cried before gasping. "Was it you who told them to attack me at Singularity?"

Jimin quickly shook his head. "Absolutely not. Lisa and Haechan went rogue on that one."

"A-And you and J-Johnny...you guys were keeping tabs on me the whole time."

"Mmm, now that one, yes," Jimin agreed. "Although, all 3 of those idiots did nothing but make shit worse. Which reminds me."

Jimin snapped his fingers, prompting Jaehyun to reach for the door and open it, inviting two more people into the room.

Jungkook instantly recognized Johnny, his figure draped in black sweats and a face mask, eyes twinkling when he saw the younger. The other boy, Jungkook remembers him from the club, the redheaded boy from the bathrooms.

After the door shut, the pair stood next to each other, waiting for instructions.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked, cautiously backing up.

"As I said, those 3 idiots made our job more difficult than it had to be," Jimin explained, circling behind the pair. "Unfortunately, Lisa's nowhere to be found — lucky for her — but consider this my apology for all the shit they put you through."

Wordlessly, Jimin reached inside his coat jacket, pulling out a sidearm and aiming it at the back of Johnny's head.

Hearing the familiar click, Johnny's eyes widened, quickly spinning around to yell out a retort but was silenced before he even got the chance. The shot rang in the room, causing Jungkook to harshly flinch and cover his ears with his palms.