εℓεvεη | ωαℓмαят

Jungkook woke up to an insistent knocking at his bedroom door.

He did his best to ignore it, throwing a pillow over his face to muffle the sound, but of course, that didn't work. And it also didn't matter, considering Jimin willingly barged into his room and jumped on top of him.

"UGH, Jiminie, you're heavy!" Jungkook said from underneath the laughing boy, trying to shove him off. Jimin continued to laugh while watching the younger struggle to push him off, "Jimineee!"

"Okay okay," Jimin finally said and rolled off of him, getting comfortable next to him in his bed.

"What time is it?" Jungkook yawned, turning onto his side to face Jimin.

"It's 8:00 am," Jimin muttered, seeming annoyed.

"What? Why'd you wake me up so early?!" Jungkook complained. He looked out his window and noticed how gloomy and dark it looked outside. It was so foggy that he couldn't even see the building right next to theirs.

"I should be blaming you! You have company."

"Company?" Jungkook asked confused, eyebrows furrowing. He didn't recall having any friends outside of The Order or Jimin.

"That prick kept banging on the door! Get rid of him." Jimin concluded as he dramatically exited Jungkook's room back to his own.

Jungkook cocked his head to the side before finally getting out of the bed. He wrapped himself in his favorite blanket, letting it drag on the floor around him, and slipped into his house slippers before walking into the living room, only to find V comfortably sat on the sofa, lazily slouched back, legs spread open, arms resting against the back of the couch and head tilted back looking up at the ceiling.

At the sound of slippers dragging across the floor, V's head snapped up, eyes landing on Jungkook.

"Bunny." He smiled.

"V-V? What're you doing here?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"Wanted to see you." He said.

Jungkook should be somewhat freaked out that V was here considering he never told him where he lived and the fact that he was able to get through the added security, but he couldn't help but get butterflies at the thought of V going out of his way to find out where he lived just to see him.

"Yeah? What for?" Jungkook asked slowly taking steps closer to the man.

"Thought we could hang out, get to know each other better." V smiled.

"R-Really?" Jungkook asked, somewhat beaming and unbelieving. Jungkook knew straight up that he had a crush on the tatted man. He knew that as soon as he saw him that night at the club.

But a part of him was really insecure. He felt deep down that V might end up being like Johnny. All sweet and loving in the beginning just to turn around and use him and dump him. Jungkook couldn't handle another heartbreak, so a part of him was skeptical. But V was still hot.

"Yes, I wanna get to know my Princess."

V patted his thighs, gesturing for Jungkook to come to him. Jungkook took the hint and shuffled closer until he was standing in front of V, right in between his legs. He looked down through his blanket cutely at V through his lashes.

"Sit," V softly demanded.

Hesitantly, Jungkook sank down until he was planted on V's firm thighs. His butt positioned on V's right thigh while his legs were draped over the other thigh. V immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, loving how tiny he felt.