ғιғтεεη | εvεηт

Jeongguk stepped out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist, and checked the clock.

9:37 pm

Plenty of time, he thought. The grand event starts at 11 so his driver was retrieving him at around 10:30.

After a couple of heated rounds, Taehyung eventually went home to get ready for the event tonight as well, saying how he and the Creed were invited.

The event tonight, The Fortune Drive, was an annual celebration hosted by a different mafia leader each year.

It was an event, rather a social, where current group leaders, CEOs, and other important clientele met to socialize, get drunk, and whatnot. There was always entertainment, whether it be a bar, a performance, or strippers.

Jeongguk never cared for these gatherings. It always seemed like an easy way for one of his enemies to take him out. Thankfully, Yoongi always did a quadruple check of the venues to make sure there were no surprises.

10:12 pm

Jeongguk finished putting on his suit, followed by his socks, shoes, and jewelry.

(Imagine with tattoos)

He reached for his phone again and saw a text from an unknown number

Unknown
We're just getting started 😉

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, frowning. Who the hell was this, he thought. But his frown soon fell when he realized it might be Taehyung. He didn't give it anymore thought, shaking his head and heading down stairs.

10:29 pm

As if on cue, his doorbell rang, signaling the car was here and he exited. Security opened the door for him and he was welcomed by the sight of Hoseok and Yoongi comfortably sitting, loading their guns.

"Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, once the door closed.

Jeongguk sighed, looking out the window.

He'd called Jungkook a handful of times, but the younger never answered. Jeongguk finally figured the least he could do is give his twin some space and stopped calling.

Jungkook knew this was an important event, but Jeongguk couldn't find it in himself to upset his brother any more than he already had.

"Let him be for tonight," Jeongguk said. Hoseok and Yoongi looked skeptically toward the boss but didn't say anything more for the rest of the ride.

When they finally did arrive, they were surprised to see how packed it was.

In previous years, there might have been maybe 50 to 100 people.

This year, just at a glance, there were easily 400. At least.

"What the fuck," Hoseok cursed quietly getting out of the vehicle behind Jeongguk, noting the crowd.