Falling in love tonight

- Jazmine

"Hello?" I Said answering the phone.

"Jazmine open the door I know you hear me banging." My Best friend, Autumn said.

"Yes I hear you banging like you're the police but you're going to have to wait. I'm in the shower." I Said sitting my phone on the toilet top.

"Jazmine it's freezing out here! Plus you probably been in there for like a hour anyway!" She yelled and I huffed and turned the water off.

"Okay Autumn. I'm coming." I Said and she hung up. I dried off and put my clothes on. I'm put my house shoes on and went down stairs.

"Next time I'm leaving you out there." I Said walking off.

"You say that every time." She said flopping on the couch.

"You need to find your key." I Said and She waved me off. I walked upstairs.

"Why aren't you at the shop?" I asked from upstairs.

"O'Neil was already there opening so I figured I'd come back here instead of waiting until you call." She Said. We shared one car. So in the mornings she'd go to our Hair Salon and open then wait until Our morning shift employees come then she'd come back and get me. It was only a couple of blocks away.

Autumn and I have been best friend for about four years now. We met in cosmetology school and been rocking every since then.

I threw my jean jacket on over my dress and put my heels on. I grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

"Let's go." I Said and She got up. We walked outside and her boyfriend and his friend was pulled into the driveway blasting his music.

"Baby!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. He does this every morning and we end up being late because she act like she can't say bye.

"Give me the keys." I Said and She gave me the keys then ran off to his car.

"Dang Jazmine you cant speak." He Said and I sighed.

"Hey Tye." I Said unlocking the car.

"Hurry up Autumn." I Said and She nodded. I got in the car, cranked the car up and turned the heat on. My phone started ringing. It was my mom.

"Hey mommy." I said smiling.

"Hey baby how are you this morning." She asked.

"I'm good. How are you Jonathan and joi."

"We're good. When are you gonna come see us." She Said and Autumn got in the car.

"Soon But Mama I have to go I'm about to go to work." I Said

"Okay love you drive safely." She Said and I nodded.

"Love you too." I said and hung up. Autumn smirked at me.

"Girl guess what?" She Said and I raised a brow.

"What?" I Said pulling off.

"You know Tye know everybody. Girl guess who was in the car?" She Said smiling.

"Who Autumn." I Said

"August Alsina." She Said and I nodded.

"Oh okay." I Said and She smacked her lips.

"You're so dry. Don't act like you don't be blasting his music." She Said and I laughed.

"Guess what he said though?" She Said smiling so I smiled.

"What?" I asked

"He was like, who ya friend? Girl he want you." She Said hyped and I laughed.

"You don't know that for sure. I'm not even his type. I know you see the girls in his videos." I Said.

"If you're not his type then why he asked for your number?" She said and I raised a brow then shrugged.

"He probably just wants to hit. You know, according to his music he's on that No Love stuff." I Said and She shook her head.

"I don't think so. He seems like her actually like you. He wasn't all like, dang she got a big booty." She said and I laughed lightly.

"He is cute but I don't know. I don't even know him." I Said

"But you can get to know him." She Said and I pulled into the parking lot of the hair salon. Once I parked we got out and went inside.

"Good morning boss ladies. You coffee is on your desks." O'Neil Said while doing a client's hair.

"Thank you." I Said walking to my office. I closed the door and took a seat. My phone dinged indicating that I had a message.

603-223-7171 - Wassam this August, Tye's homeboy. You Autumn's friend right?

"Oh my... AUTUMN!" I yelled and she came in laughing.

"What?" She Said standing at the door.

"You gave August my number?" I Said and She nodded.

"Jaz I told you that." She Said and I shook my head.

"No you said he asked for my number."

"Oh. Well I gave it to him." She Said then laughed and walked out closing the door. I sighed and decided to text him back.

Yes I'm Jazmine.

I sent the text and started doing paperwork. A few minutes later he FaceTime me.

"What the..I don't even know him." I Mumbled before answering. His face appeared on the screen and he squinted at the screen.

"Wassam Ma. Did I call you at a bad time? I just don't like texting my bad. I know you like why he calling me I don't even know himmm" he said in a ghetto high pitch voice. I laughed and kept typing on my computer.

"No it's fine." I Said

"So how you doing today?" He asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked and he shrugged

"Can't complain." He Said.

"I seen ya this morning. Lookin cute." He Said and I lightly laughed.

"So why didn't you say anything?" I asked

"I Ain't gon lie a nigga was scared. You look mean ash. But Tye Said you sweet just a little stubborn." He Said

"I am not stubborn. And I'm not mean. You have nothing to be scared about." I Said

"Ion know. Girls named Jazmine crazy." He Said and I laughed.

"Oh wow. Well this Jazmine isn't." I Said.

"Ight cool. So when ima see you again?" He asked.

"I don't know you tell me August Alsina." I Said

"I'm not as busy as you think. I just got off tour so I'm chilling right now. I wanna see you soon though." He Said

"I'm always free after 3 everyday." I Said

"Cool. I'll text you." He Said and I nodded.

"Bye Ms Jazmine." He Said and I laughed

"Bye August." I Said hanging up.

First chapter.....