Wannahockaloogie

- Jazmine

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes. I fell asleep massaging August's scalp and he fell asleep on my chest. I turned the alarm off then tapped August.

"August. Get up." I Said shaking him and he gripped my waist and groaned. I sighed and shook him harder.

"Huh?" He groaned.

"Get up." I Said and He sighed and raised up.

"What time is it?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Seven. You have to go."

"Why?"

"Because don't you have to get your bags from your house then go to the air port."

"Rome is gonna take my bags to the air port."

"Oh." I Said then got up.

"You got some food? A nigga starving." He Said rubbing his chest.

"I can tell. Yeah we got food. Help yourself." I Said walking to the bathroom.

"Oh you got jokes early this morning." He Said and I laughed.

"I know you not about to take a shower."

"Yes I am."

"Nah you take too long we gotta go."

"But—"

"But." He mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"You irritate me." I Said grabbing my phone. I started playing music and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Thats all you listen to?" He Said referring to the gospel music I was listening to.

"No I listen to r&b, sometimes hip hop."

"Mmm. You know you ain't gotta get all cute we just getting on a plane then going straight to the hotel."

"I know but you never know who you might see while you're out and about so you just gotta stay on point."

"I guess you gotta point. But I'm not about to dress up. I'm wearing these basketball shorts and the hoodie."

"Cause that's he only clothes you have."

"If I wanted to change I could easily make Rome stop by here and drop my clothes off."

"Rome is not your personal assistant. What if he says not."

"Actually he's my manager and assistant so if he says no I can just fire him."

"Please, you'll never fire him."

"You right but he don't know that." He Said walking into the bathroom.

"I know you got some toothbrushes up in here other than yours." He said and I nodded.

"Look under the sink. In the white box." I said and he looked under the sink.

"Heres a towel." I handed him one.

"Thank you." He said and I nodded.

"You're welcome." I Said grabbing my phone. I walked into my room and got dressed. I did my hair and put a little makeup on.

"You ready? An Uber is here to take us to the airport."

"Yeah." I Said about to grab my suitcases but he grabbed them and took them down stairs.

"Thank you." I said and He nodded. I saw Autumn and Tye asleep on the couch. I tapped her shoulder and she woke up.

"I'm about to go." I Said and she got up and yawned.