Sorry

- August

I just got out the shower and I heard a knock at the door. It's probably Jazmine. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I ran down stairs and opened the door.

"What you want?" I said looking at Unique.

"I came to bring you your son and to talk can I come?" She asked and I sighed and nodded. She walked in and closed the door.

"Let me go put some clothes on." I said and She grabbed my arm

"No this will only take a second." She said and I sighed.

"What man and hurry up. Jazmine finna come over." I said

"I want full custody with no visitations." She spat and I raised a brow.

"You gotta be out ya mind."

"Either that or us be together again." She said stepping to me and I stepped back.

"Man nah you trippin. I gotta girlfriend—"

"She only wants your money August why can't you see that?" She Said and I scrunched my face up.

"No that's what you want."

"No I want us to be together. You know you miss me. What can she possibly be doing for you that I can't."

"Everything." I said

"Please. Look at me and look at her. I'm the one that's got your. Y'all probably won't be together in a month or so. Come on August." She said and she was pissing me.

"Look I don't want you and you not keeping my son from me. Now gon man before Jazmine get here." I said and she jumped up and kissed me. Before I could push her away Jazmine busted the door. I pushed her and sighed.

"Baby it's not what it looks like." I said and she mugged me.

"Then tell me what is this? Why was she kissing you? Why are you half naked? Why is she even here!!?" She yelled and I walked over to her.

"No move." She said pushing me away. I quickly grabbed her waist.

"Baby listen. It's not what you think." I said

"You keep saying that! Explain to me." She said and I looked up at her. I explained everything to her.

"I promise that's the truth. She kissed me! You know I don't want her." I Said and she stared at me.

"Get off of me." She said pushing me away. She walked upstairs to my room and I sighed.

"You gotta go." I said to Unique and she smiled and handed me my son and the baby bag. She left and I walked upstairs with Tre in my arms. I walked in the room and heard the shower running.

I sat Tre on the bed and gave him some toys. I peaked in the bathroom and saw Jazmine taking a shower.

"Baby."

"What?"

"You okay?"

"Yes." She said. I walked in and grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I finished I walked out and saw Tre asleep. I grabbed all his toys and put them up. I grabbed him and took him to his room.

I walked back in my room and laid on the closing my eyes thinking about everything that just happened. Unique messed up in the head and I think ima take her to court. Talking about all Jazmine want is money, no she hasn't even asked me for anything.

"Where's your son?" She said coming out of the bathroom. Her hair was curly and dripping wet. She had on my basketball shorts and t shirt with no bra and my boxers on.

"He's asleep in his room." I said and she nodded. She put her clothes in my backpack and dried her hair and put a bonnet on.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't even know she was coming by. I would've told you." I said as she laid down. She laid with her back facing me. I sighed and got under the covers and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby say something." I said and kissed her shoulder.

"August I just wanna go to sleep." She mumbled and I sighed.

"Can I have a kiss." I said and she didn't say nothing.

"Ima take my kiss then." I said hovering over her. I kissed her lips and couple of times and the last time she kissed back.

"Okay can I go to sleep now." She said and I laid behind her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into me.

————————————

- Jazmine

I woke up to a baby crying. I wiped my eyes and sat up.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked and he shrugged. I huffed and grabbed the baby.

"Hey baby." I said rubbing his back. I felt him and he was dry.

"He could be still sleepy August." I said laying down with him in my arms. We soon fell asleep together.

- the next morning

"Good morning." He said kissing me. I opened my eyes and he handed me a tray with breakfast and it.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"You mad at me." He asked and I smiled a small smile.

"No baby." I said and I saw his face light up.

"Where's your son?" I asked and he sat on the bed.

"She came and got him. She said if I don't break up with you I can't see him." He said looking sad.

"August well you have to break up with me because I refuse to keep you from your son." I said and He looked at me

"What? No." He said and I sighed

"Can I ask you a question." I said and he nodded

"Is he even yours? Have y'all done a DNA test?"

"No she said he's mine and I believed her because he looks just like me but her boyfr—"

"Boyfriend? She has a boyfriend? She's playing you baby. That baby isn't yours. She's just money hungry." I said and He clenched his jaws.

"I been thinking but Ian wanna believe it." He said and I sat my food aside and I stood up and hugged him. He started crying.

"I actually love this baby. I been caring for him and there's a possibility he isn't mine." He cried wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know. I'm sorry August." I said rubbing my fingers thru his head. I pulled away and wiped his eyes.

"It's gonna be okay." I said kissing his lips. I could taste the salt from his tears. My poor baby.

"I had a feeling this morning and I wanted a DNA test so I swabbed his mouth and put it in a plastic bag." He Said

"Good. We can go today. Right now we're if you  want." I said and He smiled

"Thanks Baby. You ain't even ate yet though." He said and I laughed

"You right." I said sitting down grabbing my plate.

❤️