Planning

- Jazmine

"Where you going?" August asked with his face buried in my chest.

"Someone is at the door." I said and He huffed and got up. He put some basketball shorts on and answered the door.

"What y'all want?"

"We came here to talk to Jazmine real quick just real quick." I heard Myra say and he closed the door.

"Gon out there. Hurry up." He said and I got up.

"Babe let me wear your sweats." I said and he grabbed them out of his suitcase. I put them on along with his hoodie.

"You said my sweats not hoodie too." He said taking his shorts off, laying in the bed.

"Hush." I said putting his slides on. I walked out the door and smiled once I saw Myra and Kaila.

"Hey Good afternoon." I said hugging them.

"Hey boo. What you been doing up in there. We haven't seen you since we got here." Kaila said and I laughed.

"Just been laying low, you know?" I said and they nodded.

"Dang you look like August from head to toe." Myra said and I laughed.

"Look at her neck!" Kaila said and I smiled and put my hood on my head.

"Y'all nasty." Myra said and I laughed.

"So do you have anything for the party yet?" Kaila asked me I nodded.

"Everything I ordered is coming in Tomorrow including the cake. I have a friend in DC, her husband owns the club where his party is gonna be at. Thats where I sent the stuff. So my friend is gonna be there and she and her sister is gonna decorate the club for me. So by the time we get there everything should be in order. I invited some of his family and friends and celebrity friends. So when the plane land, I need y'all to go to see if everything is everything and I obviously need y'all to stay there because it's a surprise party." I Said lowly to them and they nodded.

"Hopefully everything go as planned." Myra said.

"Fingers crossed." I Mumbled.

"But anything tell everybody else the plan. I'll text y'all if something change." I said then I walked back in the room. I took his hoodie, sweats and slides off and got back in the bed

"What they wanted?" He mumbled laying on top of me.

"Nothing really just asking me where I been since I haven't came out the room since we got here." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Mmm why they wanna know?" He Said and I laughed.

"They were just concerned I guess babe."

"I guess." He mumbled against my neck.

"Stop I already got a thousand hickeys."

"So, and don't be tryna hide them either."

"Whatever. When do you want me to braid this mess?" I Said pulling his hair and he bit my neck.

"Ouch!" I said hitting his head.

"You pulled my hair. That hurt."

"So don't be biting me." I Said and he started sucking and biting my neck.

"Taste good." He mumbled. It felt good so I didn't tell him to stop. He let his hand travel from my waist all over my body. I could feel his hardened member pressed up against me since he only had underwear on and so did I.