Date night

- August

"I'm tired." I said sitting on the bed. We just made it to our hotel in Virginia. I stayed up the whole flight to make sure Jazmine slept comfortably. Now Jazmine is laying down about to go back to sleep.

"Come lay with me baby. We can go to sleep." I heard Jazmine's sweet voice say.

"I am once I take my shoes off." I said untying my shoes.

"Did you sleep during the flight?"

"Nah I wanted to back sure you slept good."

"Oh August, you didn't have to. I'm fine." She said and I got in the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her body close to mine. I kissed and sucked her neck as I rubbed her butt.

"Mmm." She moaned then bit her lip. I removed my lips from her neck and kissed her lips.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm getting there." She said wrapping her leg around me.

"Mmm. Did the medicine help?" I asked rubbing her thigh.

"Yes it did. Thank you." She said kissing my lips.

"Ya welcome baby. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Do you think we moving to fast?"

"We are but I'm okay with that. I want this... do you?" She asked and I nodded.

"Most definitely. So you okay with how we moving?" I asked and she nodded and kissed me.

"Ight as long as you cool with it. I'm tired though baby let's go to sleep." I Said against her lips.
——————
- 4 hours later

"Wake up." Jazmine said kissing all over my face.

"What?" I said with my eyes closed.

"Wake up.. I'm bored. I tried to let you sleep but you been sleep too long." She said.

"Well I'm tired Jazmine." I said

"It's been hours... get up." She said laying on my chest.

"No." I said.

"Ok I'm gonna go." She said getting up.

"Where you going?" I said opening my eyes.

"Some where. I don't wanna be laid up all day." She said

"I laid with you when you were sick. You can't lay with me for a few hours?"

"Okay August. But when you get up can we explore Virginia." She said sitting on the bed.

"Yeah now lay down with me." I Said and she laid down. I grabbed my phone and texted Rome so we could set something up for me.

"Goodnight." I Said laying on her chest.

"Goodnight big head." She Said playing in my hair.

—————
- 1 hour later

"You're up." She said and I nodded.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"6:12" she said and I raised up.

"Get dressed. Don't ask questions just do it." I said and she huffed.

"I hate surprises." She said getting up.

"You gon love this one though." I Said getting up.

She took a shower then I took one. I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my waist.