Trust him

"I look forward to his kisses
Every time that I open my eyes
It's such a wonderful present
It's like a beautiful surprise"

- Jazmine

Today is Friday and we're finally home. I'm so happy because I am tired of going from hotel to hotel. I'm ready to go home and take a shower then dive in my bed.

"I'm home!" I yelled walking thru the front door. Autumn ran to me hugging me tightly.

"I missed youuu!! I've never been so lonely in my life!" She yelled and I laughed.

"I missed you too. Where's my brother?"

"He's up stairs. I called you why didn't you answer."

"My phone is broken."

"Mmm." She Said

"My brother hasn't gave you any problems has he?"

"Nah he's been in your room most of the time." She said and I nodded. I started to walk upstairs and I walked in my room.

"Hey." I said and Jonathan stood up and hugged me.

"I hope you don't mind. I crashed in your room. I just changed your sheets though." He said chuckling.

"It's fine you just have to get out now." I said and He laughed.

"Oh! I'm so rude. Jonathan this is my boyfriend August, August this is my brother Jonathan." I said and they shook hands.

"It's a room down the hall but there's no bed. The covers are in the hall closet by the bathroom." I told him and he nodded taking all his bags to the other room.

"You can go home if you want. I know you're tired." I said closing the door and He laid on my bed.

"Nah I'm staying here." He said and I hit him.

"Get off my clean sheets with your dirty self." I said and He grabbed his arms.

"You hit like a man. You transgender? No wonder you wear them wigs." He said snatching it off my head. I grabbed my head and gasped.

"August!" I yelled and he laughed. I started punching him and he wrapped his arms around my thighs picking me up laying me on the bed.

"Get off of me!" I yelled punching him.

"Stop punching me." He said squeezing my thigh and I bit my lip.

"Ouchhh!" I whined and he laughed.

"Okay! Let my thigh go." I said and He laughed and let it go. I mugged him.

"Don't look at me like that. You started it." He said laughing.

"Okay August get off of me." I said irritatedly.

"Okay August get off of me. Shut up." He mocked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't nobody care about ya funky attitude." He said then he leaned up and kissed me as he rubbed my thigh.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled against my lips.

"No you're not." I said and He laughed and stared at me.

"Stop staring." I said and He laughed.

"What's funny?!" I yelled and he laughed.

"You." He said rubbing my thigh. He leaned down and started kissing my thigh. His lips felt so good against my skin. I loved his kisses. He leaned back up and started kissing my neck.
His hands roamed my body. I wrapped my legs around him. He put his hands in my panties and rubbed my clit.

"Sit on my face."

————————

After August gave me the best head I've ever had in my 28 years of living, we took a shower, not together though. I'm not ready for all of that. Now we're eating watching a movie with Tye, Autumn and Jonathan. I was laying on top of August as he watched the movie. I already seen it. We were watching Mississippi Damned.

I pulled his beard and he grabbed my hand.

"Stop." He said rubbing my back.

"Kiss me." I said and he ignored me and continued watching the movie.

"Don't freaking ignore me August." I said and He turned to me.

"Baby, come on I'm tryna watch the movie." He said and I smacked my lips.

"I just want a kiss." I whined and he kissed me. We kept kissing and his hands slid down to my butt.

"Can I watched the movie now." He said against my lips and I kissed him and nodded laying my head on his chest. I played with his hair as he rubbed my butt.

"That movie was good." He said and I got up and I put our plate in the kitchen. I walked back into the living room, laying back on August. He smiled and bit his lip.

"What?" I said smiling.

"You so sexy." He said slapping my butt.

You are too." I said kissing him. He started sucking my neck and I moaned lowly. Even though I have thousands of hickeys, this feels good.

"Y'all nasty." She said and I lightly laughed then got up. He got up and picked me up. He carried me up stairs and laid me on the bed.

"I'm tired." I said yawning and He nodded laying next to me. He wrapped his arms around me putting his head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my leg around him and fell asleep.

. This is short