Baby mama drama

This song doesn't
Go with the chapter
I just like the song.
Lol

- Jazmine

Today is Sunday and we decided to go to church. So August brought me to the church his mother goes to and some of his other family.

"Baby this is my mama." He said introducing us and I was so nervous. I bit my lip and she hugged me.

"You look nervous calm down Chile I don't bite." She Said rubbing my arms. I nervously laughed and she kissed my cheek.

"You gotta be the only decent girl August don' ever brought to meet me." She Said and I smiled.

"You just gorgeous. And I like that dress girl." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and three little girls ran up behind her.

"Uncle auggie!" The littlest one yelled.

"Where you been? Ain nobody seen you." The oldest one said.

"I missed you." The middle one said.

"I been busy give uncle some love." He Said smiling and they hugged him.

"I was on ya live yesterday. You got a girlfriend?" The oldest one asked. He laughed and looked at me.

"Yeah. Baby come here." He said and I walked over to him.

"She pretty." They said and I laughed.

"Thank you. So are y'all." I Said smiling.

"I like her." The oldest said.

"So how you meet my uncle and whats ya name." The youngest one said and I laughed

"I met him through a friend and my name is Jazmine. Whats your name?" I said.

"I'm Kayden. These my sisters Amaiya and Chaylin." She said and I nodded.

"Nice to meet y'all." I Said and August let them go.

"Ight enough questions let's gon in church." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. We walked in and took a seat next to Ms. Sheila.

The pastor started singing and I sung along with him. Everybody was looking at me but I didn't care.

"Can I use you tambourine?" I asked Ms. Sheila and she passed it too me.

"I know God is a good God!" The pastor sung.

"Yes he is!" I sung and I could feel August staring at me. I turned and smiled at him. He watched me play the tambourine and sing.

Eventually the choir sung then the pastor preached. Once church was over, we went to Ms. Sheila house for Sunday dinner. We all sat at the table and she prayed over the food. Everybody said Amen and we began to eat.

"We saw you playing that tambourine girl." Ms Sheila said and I smiled.

"I love church."

"Yeah she a church girl." August said and I laughed.

"That's good. Better than that hoochie Unique. Oooh I cannot stand her!" Ms Sheila said and I laughed.

"Me either." I mumbled picking through my food.

"Oh you met her?" Ms Sheila said and I nodded.

"She's rude." I said eating my food.

"That she is and ghetto." Cha said

"You need to fire her." Ms. Sheila said and he sighed

"Can y'all find something else to talk about?" He said and I looked at him.

"No why didn't you fire her like you said you would?" I said and He put his head down.

"Hellooo. I'm talking to you." I said and He ignored me.

"Okay August." I mumbled. We talked some more and then dinner was over. I helped Ms Sheila wash the dishes and put the food up.

"We'll see y'all later." I said hugging Ms. Sheila then Cha and her girls. August said goodbye to everybody and we left.

"You ight?" August said and I nodded looking out the window.

"Jazmine I don't wanna argue. I didn't fire her because I can't. Just trust me." He said grabbing my hand and I snatched away.

"Don't touch me. Take me home." I Said closing my eyes.

"Baby chill out." He said rubbing my thigh.

"Why won't you fire her? She obviously don't like me. Your family even said she's rude to them as well. What is up?" I said and He didn't say anything.

"Of course you don't have anything to say. You love to speak but now you have nothing to say. Yeah take me home." I said and He grabbed my hand.

"If I take you home there's a chance I'll never see you again and I can't take that chance. Just trust me Jazmine. I promise I don't want h—"

"Then FIRE HER!" I yelled and he sighed

"You just don't get it." He said shaking his head.

"Nah I don't so help me understand please." I Said and he ran his free hand down his face.

"She has my son." He said and I raised a brow.

"Excuse me?" I said then laughed.

"You're joking." I said laughing to keep from busting him in his head.

"So you just wasn't gonna tell me?" I said looking at him.

"I was scared man." He Said and I rested my face in the palms of my hands.

"All you had to do was be honest from the jump." I said shaking my head.

"Man I know. But you can't leave me." He Said and I laughed.

"Why not?"

"Cause I need you." He said glancing at me and I shook my head.

"No what you need to do is get your baby mama drama together." I said and He nodded

"I know man. But don't leave." He said and I sighed

"You should've just told me and this could've been avoided. How come no one else knows."

"My mama Cha and Travis knows. They see him from time to time." He said driving thru the gate.

"This is just ... wow." I said sighing.

"I know a hot mess. I'm sorry for dragging you into it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He said parking.

"How old is he?"

"He one." He said and I sighed and screamed releasing anger.

"You lucky I really care about you Anthony or else I would've been gone." I said and He kissed me.

"Get out my face." I said and He sighed and backed up. We got out and went into the house.

"I thought y'all were only together for two months, three months ago." I said taking my heels off.

"We was. About a year ago is when I met her, we had sex and she disappeared then she popped back up with a baby and asked could she have her job back. Months after that we started dating but it ain't work obviously. Now she's saying if I fire her she's gonna go to
TMZ and tell them how I made her hide the baby. And that's not true she the one said she doesn't want him in the spotlight." He Said walking upstairs behind me.

"That's messed up." I mumbled and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"Thank you for not leaving." He Said kissing my neck.

Oop.