Insta ish

- August

"Good morning love." I said and She opened her eyes.

"Good morning." She said dryly. I sat the tray with breakfast on it on her lap. She moved it aside and got up.

"You ain't gon say thank you?" I said and She kept walking. She went into the bathroom and I sat in the chair in my room. She been mad every since the shade room posted us yesterday. A couple of the comments kind of got to her but that's not why she's upset. She says she just doesn't want to be on a page full of gossip and negativity. Which I understand, I told her I could make them take it down. I just want her to feel better. It's so quiet and boring when she's mad. I want her annoying self to talk my ear off about her clients and people at her shop and the new hair products that's coming in. I want her to play in my hair and kiss me all over my face, not be sad.

I grabbed my phone and went to Instagram. I choose my favorite pictures and videos of Jazmine and I and wrote something real quick.

She came out the bathroom and sat on the bed and grabbed her tray.

"Thank you." She mumbled picking thru the food. She sniffed and I looked up at her.

"You crying?" I said and She looked up at me mugging.

"No. What ima be crying for? My nose just runny." She said before eating her food.

"Watch ya tone." I said glaring at her. She didn't say anything just sat and ate her food.

I made my post and tagged her. I dm the shade room and told them to take down the picture and don't post us again unless I say so. A couple of seconds later they Dm me back apologizing and saying that it was gonna be taken down as soon as possible.

"August why would you post me!" She yelled and I sighed.

"Shut up man. You ain't even read it." I said and she read it out loud.

"Soulmate??" She said smiling in her Soulja boy voice

"Soulmate??" She said smiling in her Soulja boy voice. I laughed and bit my lip. She sat her tray aside and stood up walking over to me.

"You get on my nerves, talking bout that's a wig y'all." She said and I laughed pulling her on my lap. She kissed me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you too. That post was really sweet. Thank you for lifting my spirit." She said against my lips. She started pecking my lips annoyingly and I laughed and bit her lips.

"Mmm!" She said as I bit her lips shut. I let go and she hit me.

"Ouch!" She said pouting sticking her lips out. I hit her back and she was about to get up but I grabbed her waist.

"Let me go finish my food August." She whined and I slapped her butt and watched it jiggle.

"Baby you thick." I said and She leaned up pressed her forehead against mine smiling as I rubbed her butt.