Lets Skate

- August

"Get up. I rented a skating rink out for the crew." I Said and She huffed

"You're always waking me up." She said yawning.

"Baby Get up." I Said and she huffed.

"It's 4:30 you literally let me sleep for an hour." She said and I laughed.

"Get up na' ian got all day." I Said and She sighed.

"I am tired baby. I just got off work." She said whining and I smacked her thigh.

"Ouch!" She yelled then threw a pillow at me.

"I know you just got off work but baby I wanna go skating." I said and She sighed.

"Can I sleep thirty more minutes?" She said and I shook my head.

"No. Come on baby." I said rubbing her thighs. I pulled her towards me by her waist.

"Okay okay I'm up." She Said sitting up. I pecked her lips.

"Move August." She said irritatedly. I smacked my lips.

"No. If I wanna be in ya face ima do that. Ion know who you think you talking to." I said and She sighed.

"I'm sorry I'm just really tired baby. I didn't go to sleep until about three this morning. I didn't mean to take my frustration out on you." She said pecking my lips.

"Why you go to sleep so late?" I asked and she sighed and shook her head.

"it's nothing I'm fine." She said but I knew she was lying.

"Jazmine. Liars go to hell." I said and She laughed.

"I don't wanna talk about it babe." She Mumbled.

"Mmm okay. But remember when I told you I had something for you but when you got here, Unique was here?"

"Yeah..." She Said and I pulled out a small box. Her face lit up and she smiled grabbing the box.

"What is it?" She said smiling and I laughed.

"Open it and see baby." I said and she closed her eyes and opened it. Finally her crazy self opened her eyes.

"Oh my, August it's beautiful." She said smiling. It was a gold necklace with her name on it.

"You like it?" I asked and she nodded while taking it out the box.

"Put it on me." She said turning around. I put the necklace on her and she smiled.

"How do I look?" She Said and I laughed.

"You look the same baby just with a necklace on." I said and she smacked her lips. She grabbed my phone and took pictures.

"You really feeling yourself, huh?" I said as she posed. A we

"Shut up." She mumbled still taking pictures. I got in the picture an d kissed her cheek.

"I'm posting that." I said and she deleted it.

"Man what you doing?!" I yelled grabbing my phone.

"You bet not post me." She said as I went to recover the picture from my recently deleted photos.

"I ain't man, but don't be deleting nothing out my phone. Especially pictures of us." I said wrapping my arm around her waist. I rubbed my hands up and down her thighs. She smiled and I kissed her neck.

"Come on, go get ready." I mumbled against her sweet skin.

"Carry me to the shower and pick me out an outfit bed." She said and I was about to pick her up but she stopped me.