Make love to meeeee

- August

"Should I get 22' 24' 26' or 18' 20' 22' ?" She Said showing me some hair. She made me come to this hair store so she could get something, I don't know. I don't know nothing bout no hair or inches so she asking the wrong person.

"I don't know. And I thought you wear wigs so why you buying that stuff? And is that gon be enough? It look so little." I Said and She sighed.

"I do wear wigs, I buy the bundles and make my own. And yes it's gonna be enough because I'm gonna buy an extra bundle. Now should I dye it ombré or burgundy? I might do navy blue or lavender." She Said to herself looking at the different bundles.

"Nah man you ain't bouta be walking around looking like a bag of skittles. Stick to something simple." I said and She sighed.

"You sure do know how to rain on somebody's parade." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Whatever mane you heard what I said." I said and she walked away going to the front.

"Oh my gosh this is cute. How much is it?" She said referring to a wig she saw.

"$330.00" the lady said and Jazmine nodded.

"So these four bundles, this cap , plus the wig is how much?" I Said.

"540.00" the lady said and she nodded.

"Alright." She Said digging in her purse. I pulled out my card and swiped it before she could even say anything.

"Thank you baby I had it though." Jazmine Said grabbing the bags. I grabbed them from her hands and we went and got in the car.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"My bad for what I said. You should be able to wear whatever color you want. Ion want you to feel like I'm controlling you." I Said

"it's fine. Glad you put me in check. I be needing that sometimes." She said putting her seat belt on.

"Baybeh I wanna ask you something." I Said pulling off.

"Okay." She said.

"I've been thinking about us moving... to LA." I said and she didn't say anything.

"I know you got the shop and everything but we can open you up a shop up there. Then you'll have two that's a lot of money baby" I Said.

"What about my brother." She Said.

"Well he's grown now and has his own life. We barely even see him now. But if one day he needs somewhere to stay he's always welcome

"Why do you want to move all of a sudden?" She Said.

"I don't know. I just wanna start fresh with the love of my life." I said and she smiled

"Aww babe.....but does it have to be LA?" She said.

"Nah anywhere you wanna go baby." I Said.

"I like how you go from accent to no accent." She Said and I laughed.

"It's a habit." I Said licking my lips.

"Hmm , I was thinking Dallas. If that's alright with you, if not we can find somewhere else." She Said.

"Ian never thought about moving there. But we can. I been there before to visit family. It seem chill." I said

"Well Dallas it is. This should be interesting." She Said. I pulled into the driveway parked and turned the car off. I got out the car and went around and opened the door for her. I grabbed bags and helped her out the car.