No face no case

- Jazmine 1 week later

We went to take the test and the results came back today. Sad to say the baby isn't August's. He's been mad all day. He took all of the baby's toys and everything else to her house. Of course they argued and I almost had to beat her up because she was all in my man face but August told me to chill and we left.

August has been mute all day. He just wants to lay with me all day. I feel so bad for him. Unique is one messed up individual.

"Baby someone's at the door." I said and He sighed and moved over so I could get up. I put his hoodie on and went down stairs.

"Who is it?"

"Rome." He said and I opened the door.

"Hey Rome. August isn't really in the mood right now."

"Forreal whats up with him?"

"I'll let him tell you. Did you need anything?"

"Nah just stopped by to say what's up." He said and walked away. I closed the door and locked it. I went back up stairs and went in the room.

"Who was at the door?" He mumbled and I took his hoodie off and laid next to him.

"Rome. He didn't want anything though he said he was just stopping by." I Said and He laid on me.

"You told him?"

"No I just told him you weren't in the mood and I'd let you tell him what's wrong." I said and he kissed my arm.

"Thank you for being here." He said sliding up and kissing me.

"You're welcome." I said and He put his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm glad you found out now and not ten years from now." I said rubbing his head

"Yeah me too. I'm good though I just feel bad for Tre. His mama just so gone man." He said

"I know baby. At least he had you while he did. You're a great person. Anybody would be lucky to have you as a dad." I said rubbing my fingers thru his hair.

"Preciate it baby." He mumbled kissing my neck. He rubbed my thigh pulling on the shorts I had on.

"Stop." I said and He huffed and let my shorts go.

"When you gon give me some?" He said slapping my thigh. I laughed.

"Why you gotta be so nasty." I said while laughing and he started sucking my neck.

"You stay putting hickeys on my neck." I said and He rubbed my inner thigh.

"Cause people need to know you ain't single and I just love sucking on ya. You taste sweet." He said kissing my jawline. His kisses felt so good. I love the way his touch feel. Especially when he rub all over my body.

"I'm sure they know. Every time I go somewhere I have hickeys." I said and He smacked his lips.

"Don't act like you don't be wanting them to say omg look at your neck." He Said in a high pitch voice. I laughed

"We've been dating for almost a month babe." I Said smiling and he laughed.

"Why you cheesing so hard." He Mumbled

"Because I'm happy. You're not happy we're about to be one month." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah I'm happy. Honestly ian think this relationship was gon last 5 minutes cause I tend to push people away. But you stayed like a real one." He said and I smiled

"Stop smiling like that you look creepy baby." He said laughing and I laughed.

"You've been a great boyfriend so far keep it up." I said and He kissed my lips.

"I got you." He said laying back on me.

"Let me post you." He said sucking my neck.

"No." I said and he pulled his phone out and took pictures of us.

"Baby Stop. Don't post those." I said covering my face

"I won't." He said still taking pictures. He took a video of him sucking my neck.

"Stop." I said lowly and he bit my neck.

"Stop." He mocked me and I laughed. He took his phone down and posted the video.

"Is my face in that?" I asked and he shook his head. I went to look at the video and a lot of people commented. Most comments were saying show her face & is that Miracle. Ms Sheila even commented to clear things up.

@reppin_strongwomen: that is NOT Miracle and no she doesn't have to show her face. So stop with the comments.

@c.chaylinn: that ain't no miracle . & y'all cute unkiee . ❤️

@chachacha_: Too cute.

"You see their comments." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said laughing.

"Oh gosh the shade room is gonna post this." I mumbled and he sighed.

"It's not like they can see your face baby." He said and I sighed.

"Whatever." I mumbled about to get up but he wouldn't move from on top of me.

"August can you please move." I said and He still laid there.

"Where you tryna go?"

"I'm gonna go home."

"Why you acting like that?"

"Like what August?" I said and by now I was irritated.

"Hold up na', why you got a attitude?" He said hovering over me. He looked so fine. I smacked my lips and huffed

"I don't have an attitude. I just wanna go home." I said and He stared at me.

"Why you wanna leave me baybeh?" He said and I bit the inside of my lip and he started kissing me.

"I just wanna go home that's all." I said and he laid on my chest.

"If it's about the video and the shade room posting it I'll make them take it down you know I will. Just don't leave me yet. I wanna spend as much time with you as possible before you have to go to work and before I start working on my album." He said rubbing my thighs.

"Okay. I'll stay." I said and He smiled.

~