Youre a drunk

August

I woke up the next day with a major headache. The room was a hot mess. I can't even remember what happened. Last thing I remember from last night was Autumn popping up out of nowhere.

I got up and looked all around the house for Jazmine.

"Baby stop playing where you at!" I yelled walking down stairs. There was no sign of her. If she not here then why it smell like sex? Maybe she ran to the store. I went in the kitchen and poured me a glass of juice. Once I finished it, I put the glass in the sink and went back upstairs. I cleaned up the room and changed the sheets. I was confused as to why there were holes in the head board. Looked like somebody shot this place up. I looked around and noticed a little blood on the side of the bed.

I was so confused. Who got shot? What happened? Is Jazmine okay?

I grabbed my phone and it was flooded with notifications. I clicked twitter and immediately saw Jazmine tweet that everybody kept tagging me in.

@jsullivann_ : all I gotta say is fuck you

@jsullivann_ : I'm hurt

"What she talking bout?" I mumbled to myself. I went to my contacts and FaceTimed her. She picked up on the last ring.

"What?!" She said

"First of all calm down. Wassuh with you? Where you at?" I said

"Don't worry about it." She said and I sighed

"Baby—"

"Don't baby me after what you pulled last night!" She yelled and I sighed

"What did I do??" I said

"Don't act like you don't know. That ain't gon work on me." She said

"I'm not acting I really don't remember." I said and she stared at me. She took a sip from her glass and sighed.

"August stop playing with me. Ain't no use in lying about it. I know what you did. We're done. So just say whatever you gotta say so I can hang up." She said

"We not done, the fuck?" I said and she laughed.

"Yes we are. I don't do cheaters August." She said

"Ain't nobody cheat on you." I said

"I SAW YOU!!" She yelled.

"You pissing me off. How many times I gotta say ion remember. You steady saying "you know what you did" I DONT!" I yelled back.

"You seriously don't remember?" She said

"Nah duh." I said.

"Tell me what you do remember." She said.

"Last thing I remember is Autumn popping up handing me a drink." I said.

"Why should I believe you." She said

"Baby I wouldn't lie to you. That's the last thing I remember. She came right after you left VIP with the girls. I promise."

"Why the hell you taking drinks from bitches? She drugged ya dumb ass that's why you can't remember shit." She said and I sighed.

"So you saying I had sex with Autumn?" I said and she wiped her fallen tears.

"Yes!" She said as more tears came pouring out. Before I could respond she hung up.

"Fuck!" I yelled throwing my phone against the wall causing it to shatter and break. I fell on the bed and started crying.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed repeatedly. I jumped up and started destroying the room to release my anger. I threw the lap against the dresser mirror. Then I ripped all the covers and sheets off the bed.

I can't believe I lost the love of my life.

- Jazmine 2 days later

I unlocked August house with the key I had. I was here to get my things. I walked in with Myra seeing the place tore up.

"Girl look like a tornado hit." She said looking at all the glass everywhere. We headed up stairs. I went in the room seeing August sitting on the floor drinking a Can of beer.

"Baby is that you?" He said and I shook my head.

"You would know if you wasn't drunk." I said snatching the Can out of his hand.

"This is why we're done. You let alcohol get the best of you last night and you're doing it again. Was breaking my heart not enough. Now you're gonna sit here and become a drunk? You're Pathetic." I said going into the bathroom. I poured it out.

"Baby I'm sorry." He said walking slowly over to me.

"I need you. I haven't slept in days." He said looking at me.

"Once you get your self together then we can talk. Right now I have nothing to say to you. Look at you. You won't even remember this conversation tomorrow." I said and he dropped to his knees wrapping his arms around me burying his head in my stomach.

"I'm not drunk. I promise I'm not. Just Hear me out." He said and I sighed. He broke down crying.

"Jazmine baby I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I love you. I need you Jazmine." He said looking up at me with his red puffy eyes. Seeing him cry was hurting me to the core.

"I'm glad you're crying. Because I've been hurting and crying for days August so keep crying. Feel my pain!" I yelled and he continued to cry.

"I'm sorry baby. Just don't leave me. You want me to put the bottle down okay you got it but don't leave me I need you." He cried and I wiped my tears before they fell.

"I want you one month sober, no alcohol August. Then we can talk." I said and He nodded.

"Okay. One month no drinks." He said wiping his eyes still holding onto me. It was taking everything in me for me not to pull him into a hug and take him back right there. But he need to learn. Yeah she drugged him but if he wasn't an alcoholic he wouldn't have grabbed every drink he saw.

"I'm serious August." I said and He nodded.

"I know baby I know. But I need you to help me." He said and I shook my head no.

"No. If I help you I'll be your distraction. You gon do this on your own. If you can't keep your lips off the bottle then I obviously don't mean that much to you." I said and He wiped his eyes.

"I love you and I'm so sorry Jazmine." He said sniffing. I would Tell him I love him too but he needs this tough love to get his act together.

"Stop apologizing. Go lay down. And when you wake up clean this house up. I'm taking all the alcohol you got in here and throwing it away. You gon learn. I'll be back tomorrow to get my things. I need to leave you got me hot." I said snatching away from him. I stormed down stairs leaving out. Once Myra came out I locked the door.