Baby??

- August

"Baby!" I yelled running up stairs. She was asleep. I shook her until she woke up.

"I don't feel good babe." She said sniffing.

"I know mamas I know but your song is on the radio!" I said and she opened her eyes.

"Stop playing with me." She said

"I'm serious. Listen." I said grabbing the radio clock on the nightstand. I turned to the station and turned it up.

"That's me." She said smiling. I kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek.

"Yes it is." I said and she started crying. I wiped her eyes.

"Don't cry baby." I said smiling. She sat up and hugged me.

"Thank you for making this happen." She cried. I rubbed her back and held her tight.

"You welcome cry baby." I said and she laughed. She pulled back and I wiped her eyes and pecked her lips .

"August I'm sick." She Said and I kissed her again.

"So. We can be sick together." I Said biting her lip.

"Ew that sounds nasty." She Said and I kissed down her neck.

"Mmm wheres the girls?" She asked and lifted her shirt.

"I just dropped them off at school." I said taking her shirt off. I unhooked her bra and pulled her thongs off. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. I pulled my pants and boxers off. She pulled my muscle shirt off and wrapped her arms around me. I laid her on the bed and started kissing her.

"I love you." She said against my lips

"I love you too baby." I said and She smiled.

- Jazmine

"Hey!" Myra said coming thru the front door.

"Heyyy I didn't know y'all were coming over." I said about to get up but August grabbed me.

"Nooo." He said And I laughed.

"You're such a baby." I said grabbing his arms wrapping them around me.

"Wassuh baby mama." Rome said sitting on the couch

"Hey Rome." I said. Myra came and hugged me.

"I've missed you. I haven't seen you in a month." She said and I nodded

"I know. I have something to tell youuu." I said smiling. I got up and August smacked his lips

"Baby I'll be back. I promise." I said kissing his lips. He slapped my butt as I walked away. I grabbed Myra's hand we pulled her up stairs. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?" She said

"I think so. I've been throwing up , very emotional."

"Girl you emotional anyway." Myra said and I rolled my eyes.

"I could be pregnant because on our honeymoon we went all night long." I said biting my lip and she nodded

"Take the test." She said and I nodded. I took the test and sat it on the sink.

"Myra what if I'm pregnant." I said as the tears came down my face.

"You'll be a great mama Jaz." She said rubbing my back.

"I don't know. I'm scared. I don't think I'm ready. I don't wanna have another miscarriage. I can't handle that. Myra I'm scared." I cried and she hugged me.

"Calm down. You gotta calm down. I know you're scared but you got this Jazmine." She said and I nodded pulling away. Time passed and it was eventually time to check the test. I huffed and picked it up.

"I'm pregnant." I said and she screamed. She hugged me and jumped around.

"Awww hi auntie baby." She Said dropping to her knees. She kissed my stomach and I laughed.

"When are you gonna Tell August?" She said standing up.

"Today. But I don't know how. So ima just say it." I said grabbing the test .

"Right now?" She Said and I nodded. We walked out the bathroom and went downstairs.

"Babe." I said and he blew smoke from his mouth

"Yes mamas?" He said and I sat on his lap.

"I gotta tell you something." I said and He nodded. He put blunt out and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ight Wassuh?" He said and I took a deep breath. I pulled the test from my back pocket and gave it to him.

"I'm pregnant." I said and He smiled.

"For real ?" He said and I nodded. He smiled big and kissed me.

"Wow. We having a baybeh." He said and I smiled. Tears started to form in his eyes.

"Aw babe you're gonna make me cry." I said sniffing. I wiped his tears and pecked his lips.

"Now its time you give me a baby." Rome said to Myra.

"Boy please." She said.

"How do you feel Yung?" Rome Said

"Ion even know man. I can't believe I'm finna be a daddy." He said

"Well get ready boy." Rome said and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He said pecking my lips.

"I love you too babe." I said and He rubbed my stomach.

"You feel anything?" He asked and I smiled

"It feels like butterflies in my stomach. When you touch it." I said laughing and he laughed.

"I know you scared because of the miscarriage but we got this mamas ight?" He said lowly and I nodded.

"So when y'all going home? Y'all interrupting our alone time." I said and Myra smacked her lips.

"Girl you'll be okay. We leaving tomorrow." Myra said

"I'm gonna miss you." I said sadly.

"Ima miss you too girl. August you watch her make sure she eating right. Keeping my baby healthy." She said

"Oh yeah fashoo." August said

"When y'all gon tell everybody?" Myra asked

"I don't know. Soon." I said and they nodded.

"Well I'm happy for y'all! And I hope the baby is a girl. Y'all can name her Myria." Myra said smiling. We laughed

"Thank you Myra." August said rubbing my stomach.

She's pregnant!!!