Luh luh luh love

- Jazmine

I opened my eyes and felt around. I didn't feel or see August so I sat up. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed him.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning. Baby where are you?"

"Walmart. You want something?"

"No, thank you."

"You ight?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I just didn't feel you holding me so I woke up." I Said and He laughed.

"Awww the baby." He Said and I smacked my lips.

"Boy." I Said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Anyways I'm about to go to work." I Said and He smacked his lips.

"Why you ain't tell me you had work today? I coulda waited til you went to work to go to the store."

"I'm sorry. I'll probably be here when get here but if not, You can always stop by the shop."

"Ight man. Drive careful. Call me when you get there." He Said and I nodded. I puckered my lips up to the screen and he laughed and kissed the screen.

"Weirdo." He Said and I smiled.

"Whatever. Bye big head."

"Ight baby." He Said and I hung up. I sighed and got up. I grabbed my dress from the closet and bra and panties out the draw. I Walked in the shower and turned it on. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then got in the shower. I washed my body, rinsed and got out. I wrapped the towel around me and got out the shower. I put cocoa butter on my body then got dressed. I did my makeup, threw on my wig and combed it and left out the bathroom. I jumped once I seen August sitting on the bed.

"You scared me." I Said and He laughed.

"That isn't funny. How long have you been here?" I asked and he smiled.

"About five minutes." He said biting his lip looking my body up and down. I walked in the closet and grabbed my heels.

"Come here." He Said and I sighed.

"I gotta go August."

"Just come here." He Said and I walked over to him. He pulled me on his lap and rubbed my thighs. I put my heels on while sitting on his laps

"Why you getting cute to go sit in a office all day?" He Said and I smacked my lips.

"I do hair too. I have to look like somebody in my own shop August." I said and He shook his head.

"Them niggas bet not be looking at you." He Said and I scrunched my face up at him.

"Who are you talking about?"

"You know them niggas that work at yo shop." He said and I laughed.

"Are you talking about kenan and O'Neil? They don't want me." I said.

"Mmm what about that nigga with the braids?" He mumbled.

"He just do hair." I said.

"Mmm. It better stay like that." He said And I laughed.

"Aww you sooo jealous." I said And he glared at me.

"No I ain't." He mumbled laying his head on my shoulder. He started placing kisses on my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm taking you to work let's go." He Said and I stood up. He slapped my butt and rubbed it as we walked down stairs.

"Lock the door." I Said and I went to the car. I opened the garage and got in the car. Soon he got in the car. He stared at me and I laughed.