Moving Day/Belize

- August

"Y'all got everything packed?" I said to the girls and they nodded. About a month when everything went down with Autumn. My brother asked if the girls could move with me. He heard I was moving to Dallas and he said that we wanted to send the girls with me. He said they would have a better life with me in Dallas. So I told him yes.

Having the girls full time is a lot but with the help of Jazmine everything will be alright. The girls love her and I'm glad they do.

"Yes." They replied and I nodded. I grabbed one box and took it down stairs.

"We pretty much done. Dang that was fast." I said to Travis Rome and Tito as I put Maiya's box in the moving truck.

"Rome and Tito go get the girls boxes." I said and Rome huffed.

"Why I gotta go get it. Why you couldn't go back up there." He said

"Nigga don't start with me today. I'm paying you. Now go." I said and he went.

"Where Jazmine?" I asked Tito.

"She in the front seat of the moving truck." He said And I walked to the passenger side.

"We almost done baby. Just gotta get the girls things." I said and she nodded. I opened her door and stepped up.

"Can I have a kiss." I said and She nodded then pecked my lips.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright. Ima be back." I said and she nodded. I closed her door and walked to the back of the truck seeing them put the boxes in.

"That's everything." Travis said.

"Alright so y'all driving the truck and we taking a plane because we not going home just yet. Here the key. Move everything in for me. We should be there in a couple of days." I said handling them the key.

"Where y'all going?" Rome said.

"Belize." I said lowly to them.

"What is that?" Travis said.

"A private island. I gotta go. Don't mess up my house and don't lose my key. I'm paying y'all." I said and they nodded. I looked and say the girls standing with their bags.

"Where we going and why we gotta pack swimsuits and stuff." Chaylin said.

"Look either you wanna go or not. Cause you can stay here and help move the stuff in." I. Said and she huffed. I opened the rooming truck door and Jazmine hopped out with her bag and my bag. I grabbed my bag and she just stared at me.

"What you got up your sleeve?" She said.

"Y'all ask to many questions just enjoy yourself." I said. Our Uber pulled up and Jazmine walked and the girls walked up to the car.

"Goodbye Nola." I said kissing my hand placing it on the ground.

I got in the Uber and then they got in.

"Are we going by my shop?" Jazmine said and I nodded. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to her shop. We all got out and went inside with her.

"Jazmine girl! I'm gonna miss youuu!" O'Neil yelled dramatically crying. He ran over to her and hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too." She said sniffing.

"But we got you sis. We gone hold it down. We won't disappoint you while you living you best life in Dallas." He said and everybody in the shop nodded and murmured in agreement.

"Thank y'all so much. This was the hardest decision Ives ever had to make. Leaving my shop. But I know it's in good hands." She said.

"Of course girl. You know Ill kill for this shop." He said and she laughed.

"No seriously. And I dare Autumn to come up in here! I'm going to jail that day." He said and she laughed. They hugged one last time. She hugged everybody in the shop and they all walked her outside.

"I wish I could stay longer but we have a flight to catch. I love y'all so much. Also I have cameras so try something slick if y'all want too. Especially you O'Neil. Don't be having no parties in my shop after hours." She Said and he huffed.

"Ima find them cameras and break em. Bye Jazmine!" He yelled and she laughed and we got in the truck.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded while smiling. She laid her head on my chest as we rode to the airport.

Belize. 9:00pm

"This is beautiful!" She said walking into our room in Belize.

"The bed is huge!" She said flopping on it.

"Perfect for our extra curricular activities." I said winking at her.

"You're so nasty." She said laughing as she hit me with a pillow. I flopped down next to her and she climbed on my lap. She bent down and kissed me.

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's beautiful." She said smiling.

"You're welcome baby. I'm glad you like it." I said and She smiled.

"Can you believe we're 6 months." She said

"6 months? That was fast." I said.

"Yes it was." She said.

"Let's go look at the rest of the room." She said getting up. I got up and we looked at the rest of the room.

"The shower is huge." I said and she nodded.

"So is the closet. Ohhh I wish I could live here." She said.

"Let's go to the hot tub." She said.

"You not tired?" I said and she shook her head no.

"No. But if you are then we can shower and go to sleep." She said and shook my head.

"I slept the whole flight I'm good." I said and nodded

"Ok well let's put on our swimsuits so we can go." She said taking her dress off. We undressed and put our swimsuits on.

"Let's go." I said sliding on my slides. She grabbed my hand and we walked out front to the hot tub. We took our slides off and got in.

"Whew it hot." She said

"Duh it's a hot tub." I said sitting down. She eased in and sat in between my legs.

"This feels good." She Mumbled while smiling. They had the radio playing and For The Love Of You by The Isley Brothers came on.

"Babe turn that up." She said and I reached over and turned it up.

"I love this song." She said smiling.

"Drifting on a memory, ain't no place I rather be than with you. Loving you." She sung turning around facing me. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Sing babe." She said smiling at me.

"Day will make the way for night. All we'll need is candle lights and a song, yeah, soft and long." I sung wrapped my arms around her.

"Glad to be here alone with a lover unlike no other." She sung

"Sad to see a new horizon Slowly comin' into view, yeah." I sung.

I wanna be living for the love of you, ah yes I am. All that I'm giving is for the love of you,
Alright now." We sung together. We leaned in and kissed as the song continued to play. She pulled away and smiled.

"I love you." She said and I pecked her lips.

"I love you too." I said and she laid her head on my chest and continued to sing the song.

❤️