Sorry for your loss

- Jazmine

"I'm gonna miss you." I Said hugging Tyron.

"I'm gonna miss you too, thanks for letting me stay here." He Said

"No problem man, anytime." August said.

"Well my Uber is here to take me to the airport. I'll call you once I land, okay?" He Said and I nodded.

"Okay. I told you we could've took you."

"No girl it's fine. Y'all have somewhere to be anyway." He Said pulling away from the hug.

"I love you. Don't forget to call me." I Said and He nodded.

"Girl I won't, I love you too. Let me get outta here." He Said grabbing his suitcase. I opened the door letting her out.

"Be safe!" I yelled as he walked down the sidewalk towards the car. He got in and drove off.

"You ready babe?" I Said and He nodded.

"Wait I need to get my purse." I Said about to go upstairs by he stopped me.

"You won't need it. Let's go." He Said and I nodded grabbing my phone. I walked outside and got in the car. He got in and cranked the car up and drove off.

"Have you been looking for houses in Dallas?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah have you?" He said and I nodded.

"I found a few you may like." I said.

"But do you like it?" He Said and I nodded.

"Yeah they were nice houses." I said and He nodded.

"You okay? Is something bothering you?" I Said and He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm straight." He Said and I grabbed his hand.

"You can talk to me baby what's wrong?" I Said and He bit his lip.

"Cha passed last night." He said and I gasped.

"August why didn't you tell me? I'm so sorry babe." I Said And he shrugged.

"You was sleep Ian wanna say nun." He Said and I sighed.

"You could've woke me up. I'm so sorry baby." I Said and He nodded.

"We can go back home if you want. We can always go see Autumn another time." I Said and he made a u-turn. I could tell he was upset so I didn't wanna say or ask him anything else about it.

"You hungry?" He Said.

"I'm sure I can find something at the house." I Said and he turned on the street that leads to the house. He pulled up at house and pulled into the garage. He turned the car off and we got out the car. We went upstairs and stripped out of our clothes. I grabbed his shirt and was about to put it on but he stopped me.

"Nah, lay with me like this." He mumbled grabbing my waist. I laid down in my bra and panties and he laid on my chest wrapping his arms around me.

"It ain't gon never be the same at my mama house again." He Said and I rubbed my fingers thru his hair.

"Speaking of your mother, did she decide to stay or leave Nola?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"She leaving but it's cool. She'll be only three hours away once we move to Dallas." He Said and I nodded.

"Where are your nieces gonna stay?"

"With my brother. Since everybody else moving and he the only one staying in New Orleans."