Fishy Autumn

- August

"I love you." Jazmine said looking up at me smiling. I pecked her lips and smiled.

"I love you too beautiful. Turn around so I can wash your back." I said and she turned around. We just finished making love and now we were showering so we could start our day. We're back in New Orleans and Chaylin school called, she's sick. So whenever we get out the shower, we gon go get her.

"Ok baby I think you scrubbed everywhere, let me wash you." She said and I turned around. She washed my back and hit my backside with her towel then laughed.

"That ain't funny don't be doing that gay stuff." I said turning around and she tried to hold in her laugh but failed miserably. I splashed some water on her face and it was soaked.

"August!" She yelled huffed. I started laughing and she started pouting.

"You get on my nerves." She said hitting me. I slipped and fell and she laughed.

"It ain't funny I think I hurt my back you play too much." I said grabbing my back.

"You started with me." She said laughing

"Naw you the one touching people butt you started with me." I said and she was dying laughing. Seeing her laugh I couldn't help but laugh.

"You got me laughing ain't nun even funny." I said laughing and reached out her hand.

"I'll help you up." She said and I grabbed her hand. She yanked hard and fell next to me. Immediately she started crying.

"Baby what's wrong? You good?" I said and she shook her head no

"Noo my leg!" She cried and I stood up and picked her up praying I didn't slip. I sat her on the counter and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around her drying her off.

"Tell me what hurts." I said and she kept crying. I grabbed her leg trying to straighten it but she stopped me.

"Ouch August it hurts!" She cried and I sighed

"Well baby you gotta let me look at it." I said.

"For What? You not a doctor." She said and I sighed

"Try to straighten it." I said and she did

"Ya knee just a lil bruised. You okay, Trust me. I'll wrap it for you baby, okay?" I said and she nodded. I grabbed my wrap from under the sink and wrapped her leg.

"Is your back okay?" She said and I nodded

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I said

"I'm sorry for making you fall." She said and I laughed

"It's Ight baby I'm good." I said and she pecked my lips.

"Let's get you dressed and in the bed." I said picking her up. I carried her to the room and laid her on the bed undoing the towel from around her. I grabbed the cocoa butter and rubbed her body down with it not leaving a piece of skin dry. I massaged her thighs and butt making sure the lotion was soaked into her skin. I massage her boobs and shoulders. I turned her on her stomach and massaged her back along with her butt again. Then her thighs. I was gentle with her legs then I went down to her feet. I lotion and massaged them real good.

"You like that." I said into her ear.

"Yesss." She said and I kept massaging. I went back up her back massaging it. I massaged everywhere for about 5 more minutes. Once I was done I helped her put her clothes on.

"I wanna go with you." She said

"You need to stay here and rest your leg. I don't want you in more pain then you're already in." I said and She huffed.