Club Drama

Don't be mad at me y'all.

August

"Pleaseeee. I promise I'll train it." She said and I blew smoke in her face.

"No. Quit asking me." I said and She smacked her lips and mushed my face.

"Don't blow smoke in my face." She said and I stared at her.

"And I don't care what you talking about I'm getting my dog." She said and I laughed

"Yeah ight we gon see." I said and She stood up.

"Where you going." I said and She grabbed my keys.

"To get me a dog." She said walking out the room. I scoffed and stood up. I walked downstairs following her.

"Ight bring a dog here if you want to, you gon be sleeping in the cage with it." I said and She turned and looked at me.

"You are so mean. I just want a little puppy." She whined walking over to me.

"Oh well sweetheart. I don't do dogs. Then it's gon come in here dirtying up my house. Naw man." I said and she smacked her lips.

"As if you clean up." She said and I nodded

"I do." I said and She pouted

"You can get a dog once we move. Ight? Now straighten your face." I said and She smiled.

"Thank you." She said hugging me. I pecked her lips and rubbed her back.

"Can I ask you something babe?" She said and I nodded pulling away from the hug looking into her eyes.

"Anything." I said and she sighed. Whatever it was, was really bothering her.

"What do you think about Autumn?" She said and I looked at her.

"What you mean?" I said

"Like does she rub you the wrong way?" She said

"Jus a lil bit. I try to keep my distance." I said and she nodded

"Did she do something I don't know about...?" She said and I sighed.

"Not really.." I said

"What do you mean? It's either yes or no." She said.

"She just come off a lil too flirtatious. I think it's weird and disrespectful being that you're her best friend and you with me. Maybe she just friendly. But I don't know that's why I just give her a head nod or ignore her half the time. Not trying to be rude or anything but yeah.." I said and she nodded.

"Why you ask though?" I said and she sighed

"Because last week Chaylin and Tyron said the same thing. I just don't see what y'all see but if you feel that way I wont have her over anymore."

"Nah Baby that's your friend I'll just stay upstairs or something." I said and she shook her head.

"No. This is your house and you're my boyfriend. If she makes you feel a type of way then she's no longer allowed over here." She said and I sighed.

"Ight..." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Listen I know you, and I know what you thinking in that big head of yours. No I don't want her. Never did and never will. Not because she's your best friend, but because I love you and I'm in love with you. Nothing or nobody can change that. You are who I wanna spend the rest of my life with. You me and our 25 kids." I said and she laughed.

"25 August? You must be adopting." She said

"Nah you gon pop all of em out." I said and she laughed.