Last Day in Belize

Getting engaged is like getting, uh, it's the first hill of the roller coaster and you hear those clickers, the loud sound – this really violent, metal 'Chunka-chunka-chunka' and you go, "What, what's going on here?" You know?
"Boy this thing is really, really goes high!"
————————————————————————

- Jazmine

Last night I stayed up all night watching movies with the girls. We watch The longshots, Hotel Transylvania 2, high school musical, Are we done yet, and a couple more.

I'm just now waking up to an empty bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"3:00pm??" I said out loud to myself. I got up and looked around the room at the royal blue and white balloons and streamers. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I walked over to the sink and noticed a note.

Hey Baby, I know you're wondering where I'm at but don't worry bout all that. Take a shower and put on the dress that's hanging up in the closet. I don't know what it looks like but it should be hanging right up in the front. I love you, see you soon.

"What is he up to." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took his shirt off along with my underwear and got in the shower. I washed my body, shaved, all that good stuff. I turned the water off and got out wrapped the towel around me.

I walked into the closet to look for the dress. It was hanging there glistening. It was a long white dress with blue accessories.

"This is beautiful oh my gosh." I said grabbing it. I laid it on the bed and dried my body. I put lotion on and sprayed perfume. I put my underwear wear on and bra. Finally I took the dress off the hanger and put it on. It wasn't anything to fancy, kind of like a sundress which I liked. The accessories was so extra so I only put on the necklace and anklet. I reached down fora pair of shoes and saw a note. I grabbed it and sighed.

No shoes. Meet me on the sand.

I huffed and grabbed my phone. Now I was irritated. He want me to stand on that hot sand, I could've wore some shoes. I went into the bathroom and did my hair real quick. Once I finished I left out to meet him.

I stood there waiting on him. Then the girls came out in a mini dress like mine.

"Y'all look so cute." I said and they smiled. Before I could open my mouth to ask them Where August was a video started playing on a screen that popped up out of no where.

"What the heck." I Mumbled turning towards the screen.

Sit down baby this is gonna be quite a video

August voice said from the tv so I sat down. People started to gather around and watch since it was turned up so loud.

"Don't act like you wasn't just talking about me like an hour ago." I said putting my hair into a ponytail. This was when we first met

"Why you bringing up old stuff?" He said and I laughed and it faded to picture of us..

"When I met Jazmine I knew she was the one. I just knew it. You know when you can feel something in ya soul. I felt that. I could tell by the way I would react to certain thangs she did. Anybody else did that shit Ian go let it slide but when she do it I'm like, it's cool that's my baybeh." He said licking his lips. It then faded to a video of us on the plane.

"How about you ask me nicely." I said and He looked at me.

"Can you sit with me?" He asked and I nodded. I smiled remembering that day like it was yesterday. Another video came across the screen.