Casual day

Willow's POV

I wake up, everything is quiet which is completely impossible with Nolan in the house so either he's out or he's sleeping. I wash my face and brush my teeth then get downstairs. I get in the kitchen and the living room but there's no one. I finally see from the window that she's in the garden with Nols, so I decide to join them.

"Good morning Jen!" she smiles at me then whispers to not wake him up "Hi sweetie, well...good afternoons since it's already twelve haha" She glares at me to sit next to her. "I know I'm sorry, I slept late cause I was talking with Julian and Coco, we were planning to do things together..." "Don't worry sweetie, I'm happy you guys are getting along and who cares, you're in holidays anyway"

"haha yeah...aww munchkin, he's still sleeping, well he sleeps a lot" "Haha, yeah then when he gets up he's full of energy, come with me we're going to put him to bed...I'm gonna work on him sleeping in his bed don't worry" I follow her upstairs then we get him in his crib before getting back in the kitchen. "Where's Brad?"

"He left about an hour ago to a meeting but he should be here soon, and he's bringing In-N-Out burger, do you like it?" "I love that yeah"

Jen's POV

Brad gets home with some burgers, we set the table in the garden then eat. "We signed the contract for the production of the documentary" "Oh great! I'm happy for you honey, that's awesome so you're gonna leave soon to shoot?"

"Probably in a month, cause we have to shoot in Africa, I think you'll like that Willow" "Go to Africa with you? I'll love that!" Willow gets really excited about it then asks more questions "Well it could be a trip for all of us, like a family trip but I'll manage that, and with Nolan, it could get hard to do " As we talk, the baby-phone rings which means my son is awake.

"Don't worry Jen I'll pick him up" Willow gets up to take him as Brad and I watch her leave. "God she's adorable" "I know... would you like going to Africa honey?" "Sure! I'll love that really it could be awesome we'll have to plan to join you for a week or two"

Willow joins us with Nols in her arms, he immediately gets out of her arms then climbs my legs so I pick him up. "You don't wanna say hi to daddy? Go give him a hug" He gets down then goes to him "Hi dadda" "Hey buddy, you had a good nap?" He nods then points the burgers letting us know that he's hungry.

Brad cuts the last burger then feeds him with it. Of course, he puts ketchup everywhere so I clean him up then let him play in the garden with the dogs and Willow. "Jen can we swim?" "Yeah, mama swim!!" He starts jumping everywhere and running " Okay Nols but stop running otherwise no swimming pool" "Mama up"

I take him upstairs and get him in his swimsuit then he starts laughing "What are you laughing at baby?" I turn to see Brad dancing in his swimsuit with Nols armbands. "Daddy dance" "I can see that Nolan" we both laugh at him then I give him some sunscreen "So you're swimming too then?" "Yep aren't you baby?"

"No, I don't feel like going to the pool" We get in the garden then Brad takes Nols in the water with him while Willow jumps in. They play basketball in the water with Nols acting like he's playing too and screaming as if he won "Yay I won!" "Yeah buddy you won haha"

They play an hour then as the sun is setting I take Nolan out cause it's getting cold. "No mama I swim!" "Hey hey hey, stop, that's enough you're gonna take a hot bath, take your bottle then get to bed okay?" "Nooo, mama!" he starts moving his legs to get down "Yeess baby, a good bath with soap bubbles won't you like that?"

"Bubuse lot of bubuse ?" "Yes, honey a lot" he finally stops moving then gives me a hug "Yeah" "Aww baby" I get him in the bath, then play with him 20 minutes and take him out. I get him dress and give him his bottle then sit with him in the rocking chair till he falls asleep. When I finally get out of his room, Willow is already in her bed. "Well good night Willz" "Goodnight Jen, love ya"

I get in the bed next to Brad then we all fall asleep. At 3 a.m I'm woken up by Nolan crying, certainly cause he wants to get in our bed again. "Do you want me to go take him before he wakes Willow?" "No no don't worry I'll take care of that"

I get in the room seeing my son sitting on his bed, crying his eyes out. So I whisper to him as I put him in my arms "Hey papa what's going on?" "Your bed mommy" "No sweetie you're sleeping in your bed tonight like a big boy" which makes him cry even more "nooo" "Yes sweetie come on mommy's gonna lay next to you okay?"

I lay on his bed then he sits staring at me and crying "Look, Bo the dog is sleeping with me too" "Mama your bed" "shhh uhm uhm ...no baby, come lay next to me" He refuses and keeps crying then less than 10 minutes later he finally falls asleep, laying on my back. I lay him back on the bed then get back in our room.

Brad looks at me confused as I'm dancing in front of him "What?" I whisper as I keep jumping "I made it baby!" He laughs silently then pulls the sheets so I can come back and sleep "I can't believe you're dancing at 3 a.m in the morning"

"Shut up I made your son sleep in his bed"