Nolan's best day

I turn in the bed, woken up by Zane's little sounds as he's awake but not sleeping. I get up then go over his crib seeing him all smiling "Hi my love"

I whisper as I pick him up "Morning, sweetie you had a good night?" I continue as I walk him to the living room not wanting to wake up Nolan since it's 8 a.m. We get on the couch then I cover him with kisses

"You're so cute I could eat you munchkin" He starts moving and smiling as I'm tickling him "Aww look at your smile, I love you, yes I do baby"

We sit there for awhile then he starts crying so I feed him. Everything is calm, we are watching the amazing view we have, then my oldest baby gets up "Mama"

he screams crying from the bedroom, Marie gets out of her room "Let me go take him" "Thanks Marie" I put Zane in his swing as he's now sleeping then I start making coffee and order breakfast for us.

Marie gets out of the room with Nolan "Morning papa" I pick him up and kiss him "Hmm you smell good honey, you took a shower already?" "Marie wash me"

"I hungry mama" He wraps his arms around my neck, kissing me in the face

"Well don't eat me honey" "I eat all you!" He laughs as he keeps kissing me in the face. "Eeww gross Nols" I laugh as I put him down. "Now mama needs to take her shower too"

"No we call dada!" I take him then we get to my room so we can facetime Brad. As soon as he answers the phone, Nolan gets all excited "Hi dada!"

"Hey buddy, how are you?"

"I good! Dada, I see Mickey and I...I Dishney!"

"Oh really you went to see Mickey at Disney? With who mama?"

"Yeeeah mama, and Marie, Kayla, Josh  and Zane!"

"Oh I see... hi baby" He says as he is now looking at me

"Hi love, how are you guys?"

" We're pretty good here but god I miss you like crazy,"

"Aww I miss you too honey but it's only been Three days"

"Doesn't matter, the minute you're gone I miss you...I want you back and I want the boys back, and I want another baby..." I laugh to what he says

"Ahaha honey we're coming back soon, and for the baby, God Zane is just two months old, don't you want me to get all sexy again, to have my body back first?!"

"I like you the way you are now honey..."

"You're obviously not the one carrying the baby sweetie. Let me get all fit again then when he'll be like three or more we'll think about it"

"Okay...well how's the movie going?"

"Awesome, we're almost done so we won't need to stay longer"

"Uh You better not, we miss you too much, tell them I want my wife back"

"Ahah okay sweetie, I've got to go to work, love you and kiss Willow for me"

"I will, love you babe" I hang up then check on my phone "Jeez it's 9.30! Marie!" I quickly get in the shower then she comes to the door

"I wanted to tell you I'm not with Nols right so please check on him" "No problem, come on Nols"

She takes him to the living room while I'm getting ready to leave for work. I get dress and put on some make up and perfume before getting back in the living room.

"So what are you guys doing today?" I ask Marie, putting my shoes on "Well I was thinking I could take them to the Tuileries park, there are many fun rides and stuff to do for him"