All The Questions

"Just remember, anything you don't want to answer you can be vague about."

I'm sitting across from Willow in our living room with Courteney and a camera man surrounding us before our interview starts. We just finished the photoshoot portion and are finally ready for the questions.

"I don't have anything too personal, and Court doesn't have any of her own that are personal, but the magazine did give her some they want her to ask. If you don't like it, tell us. We don't want you to feel uncomfortable about anything."

"Don't worry, I'm ready. I've been excited for this for weeks now. I can't wait."

I pull out the list of questions I've been working on non-stop the past few days, studying over the list to make sure I have everything I want. I don't want her revealing too much about herself but I also want her to know it's okay to be herself and she should be answering honestly.

"I've known both of you for years, watched both of you grow up in different ways and it's been a huge honor. I remember the first day I met both of you and immediately knew the impact on my life would be huge. You're both so amazing and it's a huge honor to get to do this interview."

Court has us move to sit next to each other so she can study us as she sits across from us asking the questions, giving her more sincere answers.

"With that said, Willow, I know you've always looked up to Brad and Jen, but were you worried about making this huge move?"

"I was terrified. So much could go wrong, and my biggest fear was us not getting along after I moved here. I quickly realized I never should have been worried about that, though. They were so welcoming and supportive that I almost wish I made this decision earlier."

"Jen, having two young children, both being boys were you scared to have a teenage girl moving in? Did you doubt anything?"

"Everything. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. We obviously had Willow over for weekends, or our other nieces and nephews, but we never had one of them that we were basically in charge of. It was a huge difference, and we've had our issues, but it's great having another girl in the house. It's nice to have someone to back me up."

"Have you ever thought of staring in something together?"

"Not really, I love Jen and look up to her, but I kinda want to do my own thing. At least for now so I can have my own reputation."

"I don't want people to think she isn't working as hard as she is," I add, smiling at Willow to make sure she knows what I think of her "If we work together right away, she gets the reputation that she didn't work and just used our fame, when in reality she is trying her best."

"Willow I remember you visiting the Friends set with your cousins when you were younger, do you think you knew then that you wanted to be an actress or was that decision more recent?"

"I know I liked the idea at the time but I think I realized this is what I really want after I took a drama class at my last school. It just kinda hit me that all the years of thinking of it as a possibility weren't wasted."

We switch over to Willow and I interviewing each other. To make it more comfortable everyone but the two of us and Court leaves the room so it feels like a typical girls night for us. I let Willow start with the questions so she doesn't feel pressured.

"What made you want to become an actress? Was it something to do with your dad being an actor?"

I sit back thinking about it for a while because I truly don't know the full answer.

"I grew up around funny people who just happened to be actors. I remember looking up to everyone around me to see their lives and just knew how much they loved their jobs. I always wanted that and the fact that it includes making people happy is a huge plus."