Cape Town

"Morning baby..." I turn my head to see my husband staring at me, so I flip to face him and kiss him. "Morning honey, God I missed you so much"

"Well I missed you too honey, the three of you" I get up only covered with a sheet then open the curtains. "Oh wow this is beautiful Brad, look at that city"

"I know right, it's amazing, I was really thinking about buying a vacation house here so we can come whenever we want." "I'll love that!
When are we visiting?"

He comes behind me and wraps my bump from the back before kissing my neck. "Hmm I missed those morning kisses" "Come on let's go have our breakfast"

He gets me in my bathrobe then pulls my hand to take me on the house deck. We're like two kids, giggling and joking without taking our eyes of each other and kissing. "Ugh...You missed each other we get it but stop kissing all the time!" Willow comes sit next to us then takes Brad's croissant before kissing him on the cheek. "Morning Willow, Yeah you can have my breakfast..."

"Morning Brad, morning Jen and thanks for the croissant, love you" "Yeah right..." I laugh at Brad who's crying for his croissant "Morning sweetie, is Nolan still sleeping ?" She looks at me in total shock "Yeah! I checked on him twice and he's really sleeping" "Haha it must be jet lag cause it's 10 a.m already"

Brad smiles at me then pulls me closer "Well I guess we'll have to take him here more often haha" "Yeah right?" Willow stares at us as I'm stroking Brad's hair.

"Are you really gonna kiss again? It's gross..." Brad laughs then looks at me and then her "Well I'm sorry Willow but I missed my wife so close your eyes" He takes my head then kisses me passionately as Willow screams while leaving us. We then make fun of her and finish our breakfast.

We stay there talking then hear a familiar voice getting closer "Mama" I turn to see Nolan walking to us half asleep "Good morning, gimme a kiss baby" I lift him then kiss him on the cheek and the forehead before pulling him closer to me. "Hi dada" He pulls his arms towards Brad who takes him and kisses him.

"You had a good night baby?" "Yeah I sleep a lot" "I know munchkin, you want some orange juice?" "Yeah! And bread too" I hand him some with orange juice and bread and feed him. "So what are we doing today?"

"I thought we should do a safari today and then dinner in a great restaurant near the beach" "Fafari mama!" " haha Yeah baby! You want to do that?" "Yay!" "Go get Willow buddy"

He gets out of my arms and runs inside the house. "Look at him, he's growing so fast...ugh" "I know at least we have the other one for when he doesn't want us anymore" " Yeah do you know the gender yet?"

"No I asked my doctor if I could call her when we get here so she can tell us together" "Really?! Let's call her now! I know it's gonna be a girl, I feel it" "Honey it's midnight in L.A" His enthousiasme gets down immediately as he is disappointed " I guess we can try to call her..." His face lights up then he gives me my phone and we call Willow and Nolan

"What's up?" "We're about to know the gender of your baby cousin !" She gets excited then jumps on the couch next to us. I get my phone then call her "Hi Dr James? Am I calling too late? I'm sorry"

"Hi Jennifer! I was about to get in bed but don't worry I'm not sleeping yet haha" " haha Okay, I promise I won't call like that anymore " " Don't worry I know it's the jet lag... so I guess you want to know the gender ?"

I put the speaker phone on, then they all scream yes " Let me verify...yes It's a baby boy Congrats!" My eyes fill with tears "Oh woooow Another dude, I'm so happy!" Brad kisses me again as he gets all excited.

"That's awesome, I wanted a girl but I'm so happy!" I hug Brad and Willow then pick up Nolan " Are you happy to have a baby brother honey?" "Sishter?!" "No, brother honey"

" Boder?...yay!" He claps his hands then runs around us. I pick him up then take him to the bathroom " let's take our bath baby, you want a bath or shower with me?"

"No bath, no shower!" "Yes Nolan don't get me mad, we're gonna take our shower and go see animals in the savanna baby" "Sabana?" "Yeah!"

I get him ready then we all prepare and wait for our guide to take us through the savanna.

He drives us through, then Nolan points every single animal and tree he sees "Dada lion!" "Yeah shh honey don't scream, I don't want it to get here" we continue our tour then take pictures

"Yeah shh honey don't scream, I don't want it to get here" we continue our tour then take pictures. We ask the guide to take pictures of us, then Brad gets Nolan on a baby giraffe, he freaks out and starts crying.

We get back to the city as the sun is setting and go back home to change before going to dinner. I give Nolan his bath then take him to his bed. He cries for awhile then finally gets to sleep.

"Willow don't sleep too late Okay? The babysitter is here so if she needs something for Nolan please help her. Brad and I won't be long"

"Okay fine, why can't I come tho?" " I wanted you to come, but he said no cause he's taking me somewhere after" I give her a kiss on the cheek then grab my purse "See you later sweetie!" "Bye, have fun!"

We get to the restaurant then order " I love the view from here..." "I know, and if you look to your right, you can see dolphins during the day" "...wow... I can't believe we're about to welcome another baby boy" he grabs my hand then kisses it " Yeah... if he's half like Nols we're fucked, I mean really haha"

" A teenager a toddler and a newborn...we're so dead haha but we'll make it, we're strong together" We finish eating then wait for the dessert "hey honey what were you doing when you had free time? I wanna know everything about this month without me"

"Well most of the time we were making a fire with the guys and playing guitar and when I needed to be alone, there's a spot on the mountain behind our house and...you know what come with me" He takes my hand then pulls me out of the restaurant, I laugh as I follow him. "Babe our dessert!" "Who cares?"

He takes me up to the little mountain behind the house then we arrive to a calm spot with a blanket and artificial candles. From where we are, we can see the full moon on the sea and everything is so calm. "I don't even have the words... so this is where you were coming?"

"Yeah when I needed time to think a little" we both sit then stay in each other's arms without saying a word.

"You know what, when I think about my life with you and the two beautiful kids you gave me, even if the other one is not here yet haha, it gets me more and more crazy about you... I wouldn't change that for a thing...thanks for being this amazing wife and mother to my kids"

"Hmmm I love you Mr Pitt, thanks for being my baby daddy haha" We start kissing then our kisses get more and more passionate "Hmm..." I lean and whisper in his ear "....now I think it's time for your gift baby"