High-school throwback

"Sweetie get up it's time!" I open Willow's room, then turn on the light so she has no choice to but to get up. Zane's in my arms crying of course cause it's way too early for him to be awake and Nolan is also crying in the bathroom with Brad who's giving him his bath.

I take Zane to the bathroom so I can clean him up and get him dressed but that's a really bad idea cause as soon as Nols sees me, he wants me to take care of him.

"Mamaaa! coome" he shouts "Honey, I can't take care of you right now...I need to get Zany ready okay?" "Nooo! daddy is mean!"

"Yeah well, you'll have to get over it honey" Brad says as he's drying him up. "But baby you're gonna meet new friends today at the kindergarten, and lots of toys, incredible toys"

I try to cheer him up, but he's obviously not into it at all "Noo I stay with you" I quickly finish to dress Zane then hand him to Brad so I can take care of Nolan "Yesterday you said you were really happy right?" I kiss him on the forehead trying to calm him "I change mama"

he argues making me smile. I know this was going to be hard for the both of us but if he's already crying, I don't know how I'll keep myself from crying "Okay let's choose a pair of shoes baby, do you want the grey sneakers or the red ones?" I ask to make him participate "Red" "And red it is captain!"

I put his shoes on then kiss him one more time "You're getting too big champ" "Noo i'm baby" "Of course you are, you're my big big baby"

I retain myself from tearing then give him his little backpack before taking him downstairs where Brad is making breakfast while zane is having his bottle in the high chair.

I put him in his chair then give him his pancake and juice "Mama where you going?" "I have to get dress honey, I can't leave all dirty" he nods so I get upstairs and get in the shower. I quickly finish then put on a white t-shirt with black slim jeans and black flip-flops.

Getting downstairs, I stop to Willow's room "Are you ready honey...where do you think you're going...Willow that dress is way too reveiling for school" I sigh as I look at her outfit "What? No it isn't...I like it, I can't be dressing like a grandma Jen"

I laugh not understanding why she could think this is actually great "You have ten minutes to get change" I close her door not even giving her the time to argue

. "Mama" Zane pulls his arms towards me so I can pick him up "Did you sleep well baby?" I kiss him as if he was going to answer me

"Your birthday is in three weeks! Can you believe that? You're gonna be one my love yaaaay!" I try to cheer him up, making him smile like crazy

"You have the best smile ever Zany" I kiss him again on the cheek "Easy to say, he's your twin" Brad says as he comes and kisses me.

"Good morning by the way" He kisses me again "Morning honey" Willow gets downstairs all excited about seeing her friends again "Morning Brad!" she kisses him then takes her bowl of cereales "Morning lady...how was your night?" We both stare at her as she's eating

"Great, I was so excited I couldn't sleep" "Well that's smart honey" I hand her pain pills just in case the pain comes back "Do you feel okay?" I ask still a little worried about her "Guys it's been two weeks, I'm fine now don't worry" we both nod then she finishes and takes her bag

"Nolan let's go!" I call Nolan who's watching tv in the living room "Mama Zane is sleep" "I know papa, please try not to wake him up" I take my bag and Zane's then we get to the car "Why do you actually call Nolan papa sometimes?"

"Cause his name is also John which is my father's name, so I call him my little papa" "Oooooh now I get it...it's cute"

I smile then put Zane in his carseat and get in the front "Everybody's ready?" Brad asks as he stars the car "Nooo" Nolan says "Yeees...you are honey" "Nooooo" he starts to cry