Some us time

"Zane stooooop don't spash me!" Nolan pushes Zane to the other side of the pool making him laugh like crazy as he continues to splash him

Brad and I stare at them from the other side of the pool. "They're really cute together" Brad pulls me closer to him, pulling my legs around his thighs

"They are. I hope they get along when they grow up" he kisses me sweetly "And soon they'll be three, I still can't believe it"

He touches my completely flat belly "It's so small we can't even see it on you yet" "Well I think it's really early, I'm not even sure I'm one month pregnant"

"I know, but you're symptoms came really early I think that's a sign"

"A sign of what?" "That maybe we'll have a girl, I never told you that but I've always dream to have a girl. A boy is so great but to me a girl is such a blessing. I'll be crazy of her like you with the boys now"

"Aaww baby, that's adorable, I didn't know you wanted a girl so bad" I cup his face then kiss him again

"I really hope it's a girl too actually, I think we're good with two boys and- Nolan don't push your brother!"

I get to Zane who's now crying "But he spash me and I say no!" "But that's not a reason for you to push him, he's still little, that's not nice Nols"

I carry Zane out of the pool, he keeps crying as if someone had cut his throat "Come Zany you're okay stop crying"

I put him on the long chair then dry him off "You're Okay now baby?" He nods then lays himself on me

"Nolan you have no reason to be crying now come on" Brad carries him outside of the pool too "Yeah mommy's mean!"

He continues crying in Brad's arms "No buddy mommy's not mean she's just not happy when you're mean to Zane, he's only two you know"

"But he spash me" he mumbles "I know and you don't like that, but you have to speak to him instead of screaming and pushing him"

"He don't listen" "Then you call mommy or daddy Alright?" He nods then gets off of his arms, before coming next to me

"I'm sorry mommy" he mumbles "I know my love, I'm sorry for being mad, I love you okay?" He nods "now give me a kiss"

He kisses me with his tiny lips "You're so cute I want to eat you" "Noo mama!" He screams as he runs back to Brad making Zane laugh

"I could eat you too Zane" "No mama" he buries his head in my chest "Alright you're tired. Baby we should go get ready it's already 6, I want to put the kids to bed before we leave"

"Alright, come on buddy time to bath" Brad lifts him turning him upside down then puts him on his back, causing him to laugh

We take them upstairs as Willow is watching a movie in the living room "Oh Jen I wanted to ask you something"

"Sure honey, I'm gonna give the boys their baths so you can come" "Alright, well you know at school they're talking about college applications since we're in junior year already"

As I'm washing the boys hair I stop, since this is about to be an important subject of "Moooom the soap in my eyes!" Nols screams

"Haha sorry honey- sure Willow actually Brad and I were thinking about it and we were wondering if you wanted to apply"

"Honestly I don't know since I'm already performing here in L.A but at the same time all my friends are gonna go and I want to experience that too"

"Honey you can and should totally do that, you can go to Drama school, and you're a good student"

"yeah so I should start searching for colleges"