Let's go to Disney!

"Momma! Ears!" Nolan runs up to me holding the Mickey ear hat I got for him last night when I told him we would be coming here.

He holds them up for me to help him put them on "Baby you're holding them backward, you have to turn them around."

I take the hat from him, spinning him around since he doesn't understand me, and place them perfectly on his head causing him to get even more excited than he was before. He runs around the hotel rooms from ours to Marie's to show everyone around us.

"You're so cute. Are you going to have fun with mommy?" Mary picks him up with her free arm, handing me Zane, "You get to play with all your new friends too!"

"So much fun!" He jumps around in her arms showing us. I situate Zane to feed him quickly before we need to leave so we can meet up with everyone on time.

I watch as Nolan continues showing off his hat and new outfit full of Mickey since that's all he's cared about since we accidentally drove by Disney Land the other day. Zane is even excited as he moves his head around slightly to see Nolan's craziness in action.

"Just don't be acting this crazy when we get there, I need you to be good." I grab our bags as we get ready to meet everyone. He jumps around behind me throughout the hallway until I make him hold my hand before he runs off or goes too crazy. He complains for a while saying I'm ruining his fun day.

"So mean, mommy." He rolls his little eyes. I look down to see him kicking his feet at the same time like he isn't about to have the most fun day ever.

He puts his arms up for me to hold him after a while, telling me his legs are too tired for him to keep walking with me, "I think you'll be fine once we get there, you're going to love it."

The whole drive there he tells me about everything he wants to do and everything he wants to show Zane once Mary brings him out later.

I watch his face as an amazed expression washes over it the second we get into the parking lot and he realizes we're finally here. He climbs around to see everything better, pointing out all the rides to me.

"Aw, he looks excited!" Leya runs over to meet us at the gates as we walk in "We have a surprise for you! Mickey told us all he wants to meet you since you like him so much."

"Momma! I meet Mickey!"

"That's so awesome! This is going to be the best day ever, right?"

"Yeah!"

We walk through the park to where Jack is with all the other kids waiting to meet Mickey who seems just as excited as Nolan.

They're all unable to stand even remotely still as they jump around trying to spot Mickey from probably hundreds of feet away. Nolan runs right up to join them, fitting in with the crowds of Mickey's ears and overexcited toddlers ready to attack the poor mouse.

"This is great, he hasn't stopped talking about Mickey since I told him last night." I lean closer to Leya as we both watch them "I don't think he's ever been this excited for anything before."

"Kayla hasn't stopped either, I didn't think Mickey would be this much of a hit. She hasn't even paid much attention to Disney before."

Mickey finally makes his appearance a few minutes later. The kids jump all over him like he's the greatest thing they've ever seen in life. I stand back watching as Nolan fights his way towards Mickey, eventually getting picked up by Mickey himself so they can talk.

Mickey asks all kinds of questions while Nolan gives typical two year old answers, many of them followed by squeals of excitement and laughter.

"Momma I with Mickey!" He makes sure I'm watching even though I haven't even thought of looking away for a single second. His excitement makes this whole vacation and the extra work worth everything.

"I know, baby!" I walk over to stand next to them so we can get a picture. Nolan surprises me, taking an arm off Mickey to pull me in closer as they get the camera closer.

I hold him as closely as I can while still letting him stay with Mickey, enjoying the moment they get to share.

"Mickey you see my brofer?" Nolan leans in to whisper as I move away "He so cute." I take this as my signal to have Mary bring Zane over right away from the hotel. I need to see the two of them together even if Zane won't have any idea where he is.

"Hey lets give everyone else a chance, Zane will be here soon." I take Nolan out of Mickey's arms, letting him watch everyone get their turns "Are you having fun so far?"

"I love Mickey, mommy." He leans his tiny body into mine as he watches, looking up at me for a few seconds "I love you too."

"And I love you even more."

Marie walks up to us carrying Zane 30 minutes later taking in her surroundings as she's standing in the middle of the most magical place in the world.

Nolan runs right up to her, trying to steal Zane out of her arms and pulling her over to me when she won't let him. He forces her to walk as fast as she can without falling and she hands Zane over to me.

"Let's go meet Mickey," I whisper in Zane's ear to make him laugh, hoping he doesn't get scared at the sight of a giant mouse trying to hold him. Marie stands with us as well trying to make sure this turns out good for Zane.

"Look how cute!" Mickey holds Nolan in one arm, putting out him other for me to hand him Zane, "You two are the cutest brothers ever!"

"I know! I'm cute!"

"You are, baby. You both are."

I watch my children bond with a giant mouse, and as crazy as it may seem, I don't think I've ever seen them any happier than they are right now.