Willow's play

Brad's POV:
"Guys do you want some snacks? We have to get them before it starts."

I turn to the boys, who are sitting between Jen and I in the front row for Willow's first big play. They so excited to watch her that they can hardly contain it, but I know they're going to lose interest about halfway through.

"Cookies?" Zane crawls up on my lap as he gets in my face "And candy?"

"I think I saw some cookies, but you don't need any candy. That's too much sugar."

"But daddy, what if we get tired? We need sugar to wake up!"

Nolan climbs over as well, earning a death glare from Jen who already wasn't thrilled with the idea of bringing the two of them here. She holds him down before he jumps on me as well, ending the whole candy idea real quick.

"You two aren't getting any candy unless you wait until the end and sit here like perfect angels. You do not need any."

I can tell she's going to explode on them at any second. The way they've been acting all morning already has her ready to flip.

"Nols, how about you come with me. You need to go potty again anyway."

I grab him before he tries anything dumb like jumping off the chair, and walk out after making sure Jen has Zane. Nols jumps around in my arms, begging me to put him down as I walk out, thinking I'm dumb enough to believe that he wont run off like an idiot.

"Hey Brad," Willow pulls me aside and I walk out of the bathroom with Liam "I'm worried."

"About what? Shouldn't you be in makeup or something?"

"Everything, it's my first real play, what if I mess up? What if I fall, or run into someone by accident?"

I put Nolan down on the closest bench, pulling Willow with, really wishing Jen was out here since she's much better with dealing with this stuff. She can calm her down, I just say dumb things and make her even more nervous than she was before.

"Seriously, I could laugh at something, or talk when it isn't my line..."

"Willow."

"Or I could forget it's my scene and stay backstage too long, or go out during the wrong scene. I could mess up everything!"

"Willow," I get closer, waiting for her to calm down "Breathe."

"I can't."

"Look, someone's going to mess up. We're all going to try our hardest not to laugh, but it's inevitable. It should be you, though. Leaves us with a good story."

"You are NOT helping." She rolls her eyes, breathing deeply "I'm freaking out and you think it's a huge joke!"

"I don't think it's a joke, I do think its going to be entertaining though. Especially if that's your costume. What the hell is that?"

"I hate you."

She jumps up, flipping me off as she walks away to find someone more comforting. I grab Nolan and get our cookies before it's too late and Jen kills Zane out of pure anger.

"What took so long?" She steals the cookies from me as soon as they're in her reach "He's looking for you."

"I took some extra time to piss of Willow before her show. She didn't like the advice I gave her."