Hawaii pt 3

"Morning baby" I feel Brad's lips on mine before I feel him get up and open the curtains "Mmmh honey, please don't  open the curtains I want to sleep more"

"It's already 10, we have a lot of stuff to do today" he leans on me then kisses me after closing back the curtains "Yeah but I want to enjoy this before everybody comes and we really have to wake up"

he wraps me in his arms "We totally need that, just two more hours of us asleep without anybody bothe-"

"Okay guys get up! If we want to make it before twelve to the waterfalls we better get ready now!" Court slams our door open before opening the curtains and then choosing my clothes for the day

"Uhm helloooo Court! Don't we have any privacy anymore??" I sit on the bed staring at her as Brad obviously makes fun of us "Good morning love, blue suit or the red one?" "Ugh, Court you're-unbelievable!...red one"

"Good morning Court, yeah I had a good night and you?" Brad says sarcastically as he goes in the bathroom "Morning Brad!" she smiles

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Nols burst in the room followed by Zane. They jump on the bed covering me with kisses "Mhmm morning my loves, you obviously had a great night uh?"

"Yeah! mommy, we go dive today!!" "Waterfalls!" Zane jumps on me "Woah, okay buddy don't hurt your sisters, Yeah we're paddling today "

"Hey boys, come on let's get ready!" Brad lifts Zane by the feet then they all run to the bathroom" "You have such a cute family" Court stares at them before joining me on the bed "Aaw thank you baby, I love them so much"

"I know they often drive you crazy, but you've got good ones there" she hugs me "I know, and you've got an amazing of a daughter too, I mean...Coco is an absolute angel I love her as if she was mine"

"Yeah...and Julian and Willow, we've got great babies!"

"The absolute best, come on honey let's get ready"

After what seems like an hour we arrive down the waterfalls where guides are waiting for us with the paddles "Hi guys, I'm Josh and this is Daniel, we'll be your guides today!"

we all say hi more than excited to go "So you can decide how you want to organize" Josh says putting the paddles on the water

"Jen's getting with me, Court with Coco-" "Woah woah woah mister I AM getting on my paddle alone"

"yeah and I want to be on one with Julian," Willow says wrapping him from behind "I'm getting alone too!" Coco shouts "which means, Coco, Lisa, Court and I have our owns" I smile proud of myself and they agree with me "Oh who's getting the boys?"

"You of course baby, come on my munchkins let's put your life jackets on" I get the boys ready "can we go jet skiing later?" Willow asks "Oooh I'd love that! So we'll go to the beach when we're done here " We put the boys in a little boat attached to Brad's paddle then get going

"This is awesome" "Of course it is for you guys, you're not attached to two little monsters" Brad sighs from behind us "faster daddy!"

Nolan splashes him, making us all laugh like crazy "Haha good for you jackass"

"Are you actually making fun of me?"

He tries to go faster to catch up on me "What are you doing?" I accelerate  knowing him way too well "You treat me of a ja-" I turn to see my dearly beloved husband in the water, his foot stuck in the mud and the boys still in their boat making fun of him, I don't even think I've ever laughed so loud

"Wow you look so much like Shrek right now, when he showers in the mud," Coco says "haha come on Coco don't make fun of your godfather" Court says laughing as well