A well deserved break

"Julian, did you take your earphones and your toothbrush?" Lisa asks. She's been so stressed out since yesterday cause it's spring break and Willz decided to go visit her father with Julian so they can meet

"I did mom, stop worrying all the time..." "I can't...you're actually gonna meet Willz father, it's a huge thing" she says teasing him

"Okay Lisa, now you're making them uncomfortable" I laugh as they both look like they want to shoot themselves

"You're okay Willz? You haven't said anything since we left the house" I stare at her from the rear view "I'm okay, I'm just so excited to see dad and the twins...I miss them so much!"

"You never told me your brothers were twins," Julian says "Oh really? I thought I told you...but come on their names are Alex and Alem you could've guessed it"

"No your parents could have chosen to be creative" we're both all laughing at his comment "Well sorry if you didn't figure this out sweetie" she says stroking his hair

"Come on guys we're there" I get to the departures gate "And so are the Ratzis..." Willow complains "You know what, let's get in the private parking, I can't deal with that now"

We get in the private parking, then help them take their suitcases. We walk them to the boarding gate then hug them "Okay love you sweetie, take care and please don't make out in front of your father, you know he's not your uncle...seriously he's gonna kill you if you do that"

"Haha I know don't worry Jen" Lisa hugs Julian then I hug him too " Wait let me make them uncomfortable" Lisa whispers to me as they're walking in "Please use condoms!" they run inside to get away from us, making us laugh like crazy

"Oh and please call us when you get there!" I scream. We both look at each other "There's no way they're calling us, after what we just did haha" "I know, but it was so worth it, seeing their face turn red"

"Do you want to go have lunch somewhere?" I ask as we get in the car "Yeah, we could go to Craig's" "Sounds perfect"

We get to the restaurant then start eating "Damn this is so good" I say swallowing my food "Wow you really were hungry girl" Lisa makes fun of me "I know I haven't eaten anything since yesterday" "Well I see that...I still can't believe Julian and Willz are dating"

"I knoooow, who would've thought that those two little toddlers running in our trailers then having a bottle,would be...having...sex today"

"It's crazy haha, they were always fighting and then laughing the next minute"

"yeah haha Willow was such a drama queen" I continue "Yeah like the day she cried for three hours because Julian walked in the trailer before her, how old was she?" Lisa laughs

"haha she was three...time flies so fast" "I know... I remember when I told Michel that Julian was dating Willow, he was like Willow?! Willow the baby!?, and I said well technically Julian is just one year older than her so she's 16"

"Haha but it's true, they're still babies who think they know everything, and Willow sometimes struggles with that" "I know it's not always easy having a teen...and a girl"

"Yep I have to be twice more careful, it's better when they're babies and just want breast milk and cuddles haha"

"Oh, how are your little monsters by the way?" "My lovely, crazy, terrible monsters? They went to Santa Barbara for the day with Brad, Gordon is in LA for the week with his two sons so they wanted to do a boy's trip with the kids"

"Oh that's great! How old are Gordon's sons" "They're 7 and 4, and Nols gets pretty well with them to my surprise"

"I would've loved to see them dealing with four boys for the day haha," Lisa says laughing "I know, Brad will be okay but Gordon is so terrible haha, his wife Judie called me this morning she was like please don't let them do crazy stuff, so I asked Mary to go with them"