Willow's day

WILLOW'S POV

"Happy birthday sweetie" I open one eye to see Brad and Jen standing up above my head with Zane in Jen's arms and Nolan on Brad's shoulder. Jen leans on me then kisses me on the forehead, then Brad helps me get up

"Thanks guys...I'm actually 16 today wow" "Yep you are, you still are a fœtus" Jen laughs as Brad hugs me "Happy dayday Willz" Nols screams "Thanks munchkin, actually I may still be a baby to you guys but I'm more an adult too"

They nod, kind of agreeing with what I said. "We're making you breakfast this morning so take your time to get prepared then join us downstairs"

Jen says as they both leave my bedroom and head downstairs to the kitchen. I take my phone going in the bathroom then check to see if I've got any messages.

The first I see of course is my father's, wishing me a happy birthday and telling me how much he loves me and cannot wait for our family lunch  later. I'm happy to see him and my brothers but I really thought I'll have a party. It makes me a little disappointed but I guess family is the most important thing.

The next message I see is from Julian, telling me how much he loves me and is happy to be my boyfriend. I immediately get emotional, I love him so much. So I answer him then quickly take a shower then brush my teeth before joining Brad and Jen in the kitchen.

"Aaw  look at you, you're so cute Willz" I smile knowing it's my day and they'll be so nice with me "Thanks Jen" "I made you chocolate chip pancakes, your favorites" Brad says as he hands me a plate full of pancakes "Hmm this is sooo good, I mean you really do the best pancakes" "Yeah these are the one thing I'm really good at cooking"

"Willz you have gifts!" Nolan climbs my laps, looking more excited about my gifts then myself "Oh really Nols? Where are they??" I act shocked to make him even more excited then he already is.

Jen goes in the living room then comes back with four gifts "these two are from me, and these two from Brad" She smiles as she hands me the gifts. I clap my hands all excited then start opening my gifts. "Open mine first" Brad says all excited. The first gift is a Jennifer Meyer gold bracelet with 'XOXO' written with little diamonds

"Woow Oh my god, I love it Brad thanks so much!!" I hug him, the bracelet is so beautiful and perfectly matches with the yellow dress I have on. "Now mine" Jen hands me her first gift. "Oh...oh wow...Jen" It's a Valentino bag we saw once and I wanted it so bad, but she said I was too young to have it "You remembered, Jen" she laughs as I'm beyond excited

"Yeah...let's say you're not so young for it" I give her a kiss on the cheek "I love it thanks" Brad hands me his next gift. I open it and it's two tickets plus backstage access for the next Ariana Grande's concert in New York

"Aaaaaah it's crazy!! How do you you even know I wanted to go? oh my god thank you, thank you!!" I almost jump on him "Haha you're welcome Willz, actually Coco told me you guys really wanted to go, so I bought the tickets" "You guys are amazing, I love you so much, thank you"

"Wait, there's the last one" Jen says handing me her last gift. I open it and it's a script as I read through, I see what it is about "Is it...this isn't..." "Yes I got you a role in Meryl Streep's next movie, you're not the main character but you have a lot of scenes with h...." she doesn't even have the chance to finish her sentence that I'm jumping on her almost crying "I can't believe I'm doing a movie with Meryl Streep!! She's like my favorite actress, the goddess of movies...it's amazing thanks Jen" "

"I know sweetie, I never even got a chance to do something with her, you're really lucky" she smiles before hugging me again "You deserve it"