Working days

I'm in the living room rocking chair feeding Zane while Nolan is watching PawPatrol and dancing around the music "Baby give me the remote please" "no mama no change!"

"Shh stop screaming Zane's trying to sleep, I just want to turn down the sound a little" I take the remote as Zane is slowly falling asleep, then Nolan turns his game on which wakes up Zane.

"Nolan you're unbelievable! Give me this" I take his game then go upstairs to give Zane to Willow. She tries to get him to sleep then I go back downstairs to Nolan who is crying "Nolan come here," I pull him on my laps " baby you can't continue to not listen when I talk, otherwise you'll be grounded like last time"

"You like Zane not me!" His words break my heart "Honey I will never prefer Zane then you, I love you both the same, you two are the real loves of my life, and you know what? Zane loves you too so much!" I say in his ears as he stops crying

"He like me?" "You have no idea how much he loves you, you're his big brother" He looks happy then jumps off my laps before going back with his toys. I receive a message minutes later, telling me I have to get on set as we may be filming today, and since I'm directing, I have no choice but to go.

I quickly get my bag "Willz can you watch them while I'm gone? Brad should be home in an hour." "Sure no problem, do we have bottles for Zane?" "There are two in the fridge but he just ate so he shouldn't need one until I come back"

I take my script then go once again in Zane's room, looking at Willow next to him and I'm a little scared as this is the first time he's away from me " You're sure you can do this? He still little, I mean really little"

"Don't worry Jen, if I need something I'll call you for sure" "Okay, see you later" I kiss Nolan then get in the car and as I'm still a little scared, I text Brad
* Had to go on set, Willow's at home with the baby, please go home ASAP. Love ya*

As I get on set, I immediately call the actors so we can start shooting the first scenes.

WILLOW'S POV

I feel so happy that Jen let me take care of Zane and Nolan alone, it actually means she trusts me with them. I'm laying on the couch on my phone while Nolan is watching a show and Zane is sleeping on my chest, it's crazy how little he is, he can fit in my shirt.

"Willow what you do?" "Nothing I'm talking on my phone Nols" "To mama?" I shake my head saying no, which makes him even more curious and he now thinks it's a game and he has to guess "Dada?" "No"

"Nani?" "Nah uh, I'm talking to Julian" he looks surprised as he's trying to figure out who could that be "Lisa, Julian!" "Yes munchkin" he approaches the phone thinking he could see him "I say hi" "later maybe"

I hear keys at the door and foot steps guessing maybe Jen's home. "Willz?" I recognize Brad's voice then tell him we're in the living room "Oh I thought it was Jen" "No she's still stuck there" "I can see you're doing alright with them, Nols is surprisingly quiet, are you okay Nols?"

"Yaaas" "So that's why you're home?!" "What?" I can't believe Jen actually didn't trust me with the kids, I mean I can do this. "Jen sent you to help me right?" "No she asked me not to come late because you're alone at home with them, and she doesn't want you to get overwhelmed as you know Nols can get really nervous"

"Yeah, whatever we're doing perfectly fine here" I kiss Zane forehead as he stills sleeping "I can see that"

JEN'S POV

"Aannd Cut!" I applause congratulating the actors as we have a great part of the scenes. I then have a meeting with the producers. "So Jen we thought about your idea and I think we should add some scenes that we'll shoot in Paris" "Oh finally you agreed?"

I ask excited about the idea "Yeah we think it's a good idea and we'll like to do it as soon as possible, of course we won't rush you and give you the time to prepare but we'll like to be able to go in two weeks"

"Well okay let me organize this" we agree on the program then I finally get home exhausted by the afternoon I had but so happy to see my little baby again" As I get home Brad is cooking, and Willow is playing in the yard with Nolan.

"Hi mama !" Nolan runs to me as he sees me "Hi honey, were you good today?" "Yeah we do puzzles and crayons!" I kiss him " That's awesome" Willow gets in then kisses me too "Hey, thanks for trusting me with them by the way, even if you sent Brad" I smile as I didn't know what she meant "You're welcome baby girl"

"Where's my littlest?" I ask excited to see my baby "upstairs, he just fell asleep" I run upstairs as fast as I can, then I wash my hands before taking him in my arms "Hi sweetie... mommy missed you. Oh I'm never leaving you again my love" I kiss him as I whisper in his ears "I love you my little angel"

I take him downstairs then put him in his swing "Jen why did you take him down?" "Because... I didn't see him the whole day and I want to be able to look at him" I smile staring at Zane. "She was exactly the same with the Nolan, and it was worst cause it was her first baby"

"But he was sleeping away from the noise Jen" I pull Nolan on my laps "It's okay Nols won't make any noise, right baby?" "Noooo!" He gets away from me then runs in the living room "I mean what was I thinking? Anyway he should be awake by now so it doesn't matter"

We get to the table to dinner " So how was the movie today Jen?" Willow asks me overly excited " It went very well, I was happy to be back and we shot a good part of the scenes which is incredible cause I can barely stay awake... by the way honey I need to talk to you later" Brad nods while eating his steak

"Mama I want beans" "Honey what do you say first?" "Pleeaase" I give him some green beans next to his little pieces of meat. We finish eating then Willow gets up "Where are you going lady?" She smiles as we know she's trying to escape from the dishes "I've got some studies to do?" "Nah uh I'm not buying that, you're doing the dishes Willow"

She sighs then gets to the kitchen while Brad and I clean Nolan's mess. "So what did you want to talk about?" "Oh right, we decided to shoot a part of the movie in Paris for like a week, and I thought we should call Mary again" Mary was Nolan's nanny when he was a baby and we were working, she was amazing but we decided to take care of him ourselves, since we were missing him too much.

"So you're going to Paris?" "Yeah in two weeks probably, and I can't leave Zane obviously," "He needs his food..." "Aand he's just a month and a half so..." "So would you leave Nolan here? And Willow?" "Willow would have started school already so she can't come, and Nolan I don't know yet, but I think he won't understand if I only take his brother and not him"

"I think you should go with the boys and Mary" "Yeah so I wanted to call her also because Willow is going to start school soon, and I don't want her to be distracted by the boys"

"Yeah totally so you're calling her?" "Yeah tomorrow" As we finish cleaning, Nolan is asleep on the couch "Should I wake him up?" "You know what it does to him Brad, I can't deal with him crying and waking up his brother, he spent the day at home so let's just change his clothes and put him to bed"

He sighs and picks him up "And I guess I'm doing it" "Yep mister, I'm off to bed, love you" i kiss him and give him a little slap " Yeah right, I love you too but you can't get away with that all the time" I turn then smile "All the time? I'm taking care of your 2 months old son dumb ass"

"Okay then I deserve a kiss at least.." I quickly come back and give him a passionate kiss before going back upstairs.