It's getting hard

"Jen! Brad is on the phone!" I turn in my bed half asleep, hearing my lovely niece shouting from downstairs "Ask him to call me on my phone! I don't want to get down"

"It is your phone!" I check on the table to see that I did leave my phone downstairs but I'm too tired to go get it.

"So please bring it to me!"

She runs upstairs with Nols on her back laughing out loud and gives me my phone "Mommy we play!" "what are you guys playing at?" "Cowboy and Indians" Willow responds before running back downstairs with him. I pick the phone then call back my husband.

"Hey, honey what's up ?"

"Hi, Brad..."

"Ow, what's wrong with your voice baby are you okay?"

I take the small amount of energy I've got to respond to him "I'm just weirdly really tired but I guess it's the baby getting bigger everyday...I guess I'm not used to it anymore"

"Did you eat? I hope you're resting enough, with Nolan being at the top of his two-year-old life"

"Yeah I ate, and I'm sleeping since, actually I slept all day and I'm still tired, but I saw my doctor two days ago and she said everything was fine, but the baby was a little bigger than what he should be"

"Okay honey, well be careful and if you're too tired or need something you know you can always call my mom, your friends or Sherry alright ?"

"Yes, don't worry, how have you been there?"

"I'm fine, everything is great and we're getting closer to the end of shooting so...yeah I'm fine"

"Okay...honey?"

"Yep baby"

I try to calm myself up but crack and burst into tears thanks to my wild hormones

"I miss you, I'm trying to stay strong but I really miss you, being away from you two months is so hard and being pregnant gets everything worse..."

"I miss you too honey, please don't cry, you know I'll be home soon okay? And I promise when I come back I won't go anywhere for a while , maybe never again."

I laugh to his joke then calm myself "Okay baby well we're waiting for you, love you "

"Love you, baby, talk to you tonight okay?"

"Yeah, bye"

I hang up then lay back on the bed, pulling back my sheet on.

Willow's POV

Nolan has fallen asleep so I lay him in his crib then decide to check on Jen since she hasn't come out of her bed since this morning. I knock then she tells me to come in. "Hey Jen...are you okay?" I sit next to her then she tries to turn towards me as her belly is getting bigger which makes it harder for her to move.

"Hey Willz, yeah I'm okay, just a little bit tired" She looks exhausted, actually I haven't seen her like that since I'm here. "Well I thought I could cook something for us since you're tired and then I'll bring it It here because you really look exhausted"

"Aw thanks sweetheart, what are you cooking then?" " I thought I could heat grandmas lasagna and I've got pecan pie for you" She smiles hearing the pecan pie part which means I need to get down right now and bring it back. "Oh Willz wait, Where's my baby?" "Taking a nap"

"Oh okay thanks" I get to the kitchen then put the lasagna and the pie in the oven and wait for a while. When everything is ready I get a tray then put everything on it before going upstairs.
"Thanks Willz it looks so delicious" "No problem, and I put some vanilla ice cream for your pie" "Are you trying to get me and my baby bigger?"

I laugh as I turn on the TV "Nooo not at all...maybe a little" "Mama I hungry" Nolan is standing in front of the door scratching is eyes.
"Hey baby come in here, do you want some lasagna ?" She picks him up as he nods, then I give him a piece of my lasagna. "No I eat pie"

"No Nolan you eat the lasagna first then you get some pie with ice cream okay?" Jen insists so he finally agrees then finishes his meal. "Oow what's that?!?"

I say in shock looking at Jen's belly. She also starts freaking out "What, what's wrong?" "On your stomach!"

She looks down to it then starts laughing "Gosh Willow that's the babies foot, you can see it because he's been stretching for a while"

I get closer then smile as I can clearly see the babies foot. "Wow it's so tiny, he is so tiny" "Haha, trust me he's heavy, but I love those moments when he stretches cause I can see him"

"Baby feet mama?" Nolan gets closer as well then puts his hand on the part with the baby's foot. "Oops he took it of, maybe you were tickling him haha"

He looks at Jen confused by why the foot disappeared "Mama give me baby!" "Baby's not ready yet my love, give him 3 more months" "Three?" "Yeah sweetie, then you'll get to play with him and be his big brother" He claps his hands liking that idea "Yay!"

We stay there watching Cars since Nols doesn't want us to watch anything else. I then receive a text from my friend Leigh telling me she's a minute away from my house and wanted to know if I could open the grill so she can get in.

Willow goes open the door then brings her up in my room. "Hey guys!" "Leeeiiigh!" Nolan jumps of the bed then rush to her arms. "Hey Nolyy! You know I missed you so much!"

She comes then kisses me before sitting next to me "Hey mama, how are you?" "Hey Leigh, I'm tired but I'm okay, and you? God I missed you so much!" I give her a huge hug

"I know I traveled a lot but now I'm back for awhile"
" Great! You know what let me get dress so we can get away from my baby screaming around this damn cartoon haha"

I put on some shorts and a t-shirt then we get to the garden. "Now that we're alone tell me how do you really feel?" I sigh as I try to find a comfortable position "Well honestly I'm tired as you can see, but I'm really okay, my baby is healthy, bigger but healthy so I'm glad"

"Bigger?" "Yeah he's a little bigger then what he should be but the doctor said there's nothing to worry about" " Oh well if you're fine then it's okay"

"How's Brad? Is he at work right now?" "No no he's in South Africa, actually he's been there for over a month and a half now"

" Really?? I didn't know that" "Yeah he's doing a documentary with George, but we went to see him two weeks ago" "Wow, you must miss him"

"Crazy , I miss him so much but it's okay" We stay there talking till 8p.m then she leaves. I get back in my room where Willow and Nolan are both asleep in front of the TV. I wake up Willow then hesitate waking up Nolan since he'll get grumpy, but his clothes are so dirty that he needs a shower. "Do you want me to do it?" "No no sweetie go sleep I'll take care of him"

I get Nolan who's still sleeping on my shoulder then fill the bathtub with warm water before putting him in it. As soon as he touches the water he starts crying cause it wakes him up. "I'm sorry baby but you're too dirty" I give him his bath as he is still crying then put him in my bed with a bottle as I know it's the only thing that will make him stop crying.

I take a shower and when I get back in my bedroom, he's already in a deep sleep. I get dress and lay next to him then he gets closer in my arms putting his hand on my chest. "Good night babe" I kiss him before sleeping myself