Willow...

After what seems like forever, I finally get out of the last meeting of my new movie "Do I have any other meeting today sweetie?" I ask Laura as we both walk in my office

"Yeah, you're done for today, you can join your monsters" she laughs causing me to laugh too "Yeah...poor Marie dealing with them now, mostly Nolan, he's at an age now where he's hysterical all the time"

"I don't know how you guys do to support that, it must be hard" I nod but smile as soon as I think about them "We love them, that's the key...it's just because now I cannot consider breathing without them in my life, that's what it is to be a mom"

she listens carefully to what I say "well, that was really nice to say" she gets up then leaves my office as she has some paperwork to do. I decide then to listen to my messages

"Hello Mrs.Pitt this is principal Joans on the phone, I'm calling because we haven't seen Willow in two days. We wanted to make sure she's fine and also will need you to justify her absence. Thanks a lot and have a good day"

I freeze as I don't know, why I'm receiving this message since I drop Willow myself at school every single morning. I feel confused not knowing what to say then it slowly comes to my mind.

Willow took off after I dropped her to school. As I realize what is happening I fill with anger, my heart starts racing faster.

I then take my keys and quickly get out of my office, slamming the door behind me. It's 2.30 and Willow is supposed to be home at 3 so I decide to go home and wait for her while Brad is at some meetings for the day. Nolan is playing with Marie in the playroom while Zane is asleep on my chest, and I'm watching a show. I hear the keys on the door guessing Willow is home.

"Hey, Marie I'm home!" She yells from the hallway not knowing that I'm already back home. She passes in front of the living room going to her room when I stop her "Willow!" "Oh hi Jen, I didn't know you were home"

I don't answer then point the couch in front of me so she sits without saying a word probably knowing that she's in big trouble. "What's going on?" I get up with Zane in my arms so I decide to put him in his crib in case I scream and wake him up.

"Don't move a finger from where you are" I say firmly as I go upstairs. When I get down she's still where I left her. I sit in front of her as the anger gets higher in my body "Is everything okay at school?"

I ask, she looks surprised when I ask the question "Yeah, why?" "Your principal called me this morning Willow" she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about but which gets me even more angry at her and she's getting pale.

"I don't know what you mean, why would he..." "Don't even get me started Willow! Where were you the last two days!?!" I say as my voice gets higher "It doesn't matter I won't do it again" I look to how okay she thinks this is "Excuse me!? It doesn't...Are you out of your mind Willow?" "I was with some friends..."

"What friends?! And Where?" She stays there without answering as if the answer could kill me "Are you going to answer me??" "I...I don't know what to say"

"There is not much to say Willow, Where were you? You know what, your uncle is coming tonight you'll see that with him, and you know better than anyone how he feels about you sneaking around. Now go to your room, I don't want to see you out till Brad comes back and I hope for you that the principal didn't call him too."

I'm so mad at her that I don't even look at her and get back to the living room. "Is everything alright?" Marie asks as she comes in the living room with Nolan. I nod incapable to talk right now "Okay well I'm taking Nolan to the park, do you want me to take Zane?"