Last day...

"Mama up!" Nolan screams as he climbs my bed "shhh Nolan I'm awake but please don't wake your brother" I lean over Zane's crib to check on him and thank god he's still sleeping.

"Morning Nols, had a good night?" I kiss him on the forehead. "Yeah I sleep little more mama" I'm shocked that my son actually asked to sleep more at 7 a.m "Okay baby, I'm gonna let you sleep more" I pull the sheet on him then slowly get out of the room with the baby-phone in my hand.

I order breakfast then start making some coffee "Morning Jen" Mary gets out of her room looking completely tired "Morning sweetie are you okay, you look exhausted" She sits on the couch in front of me "Yeah, I slept late, talking with a friend of mine" "Oh okay I see, do you want some coffee?" "Sure, thanks...are the boys awake yet?"

I start laughing, excited by what I'm about to tell her "You won't believe what happened this morning, Mary" "What?" she asks with a little excitement and curiosity

"Nolan woke me up this morning, he climbed my bed then said mommy I need to sleep more, and he went back to sleep" "Really?! Oh...wow he must've been tired from yesterday" "Yeah, or he's getting sick...god I really hope he isn't"

"I guess we'll have to keep an eye on him then" I get up as I hear Zane starting to cry and I run to the bedroom so he doesn't wake Nolan "Shhh Zany it's okay mommy's here" I whisper as we get out of the room, I'm about to close the door when I feel like touching Nolan to see if he has any fever

" shit...shit shit shit" I whisper as I touch his warm skin. I take Zane in the living room then hand him to Mary "He's getting warm Mary" I say a little anxious about him "What could it be? a cold maybe?"

"I don't know, I'll let him sleep then when he wakes up I'll give him a Tylenol and see how he's doing"

LATER IN THE AFTERNOON

"Mama I eat more!" Nolan screams pointing the pizza, he is now really fine, not as every day but he's much better "Okay Nolan no need to scream," Mary says trying to make him stop "and what do you need to say?"

He looks at me for a minute then responds "Please mama" "Great honey" I kiss him as I give him a piece of the pizza. "Mama Zane eat too?" "No sweetie he still a baby, he can't eat pizza, only mama's milk like you used to do"

He nods like he really understood my explanation then gets back to his toys "Well Mary as this is our last day here, and that there's no way I'm coming to Paris without shopping, I thought we could go shopping with the boys, at least try and then go to the lockers bridge"

"That will be amazing!" We finish our food then get the boys ready before leaving. The driver takes us to my favorite stylist in Paris, Simon. As we enter in, we're welcomed by Simon who's been waiting for us

"Hello darling, how are you?" " "Hi Simon! How are you, it's been such a long time!" He hugs me then completely forgets about me when he sees the boys "Oh mon Dieu! Is this Nolan? And that's your new one" I smile as he almost runs to them

"Yeah that's Nolan and my baby Zane," Nolan says hi, a little shy then runs back to Mary "wow how old is Zane?" "He just turned two months old, and Nolan turns 3 in a month" "Well they're beautiful, come on tell me what you need today?"

He takes us to a private showroom "Well I'm with Mary today and we're just shopping so surprise us...although I'll need you to order baby and boy stuffs for the kids" "Don't worry they are in charge of this, I'll make you private shop in here"

"Thanks honey"  Three women come with plenty of clothes for me to try on "Okay Jen, these are the last Ralph Lauren collection and Lacoste" I get up to look at the clothes "Wow those are beautiful, the shirts are just...perfect"