Somebody's getting grounded

WILLOW's POV

It's been such a long week for me and I didn't even see my family except for dinner and breakfast so I decided to make them lunch as a surprise. Jen has been working a lot with the writers of the new movie she's directing next summer, so I didn't really see her, and Brad is home for now but I'm not, which makes everything harder. I decide to make Mexican food  as I know it's Jen's favorite food and Brad likes it too

"Willow I wanna hep" Nolan comes next to me as I'm cutting the avocado "Okay you can pour the tortillas in the bowl while I make the guacamole"

I sit him on the kitchen counter so he can do it and half of the crisps end up on the counter. "Nols I said in the bowl, not the counter" I laugh then put everything back in it.

"Now I do what? I eat?" he mumbles as he grabs one crisp "No Nols you have to wait for mom and dad" He throws himself on the floor as he is pissed and starts crying "I hungry!!" "Nolan stop it, it won't work this time you can't scream and cry whenever you don't get something..." I stare at him crying then I realize he won't stop so I give him one crisp.

"thank you Will" he cleans his tears then runs to his playroom "Don't make any mess dude!" "Yeaaah!" I get back to the making of my fajitas then receive a text from Julian

" Hey, movie tonight?

What time?

7?

Okay I'll ask Brad and Jen but they should be okay, who else is coming?

Just you and I

Cool, see ya "

I blush as I'm happy to finally spend time alone with him. Actually, I've been having a crush on him for a while but I don't know what he thinks of me. "Shit the fajitas!" I quickly open the oven and luckily they are not burnt but just perfect. As I start setting the table I hear a car park in the driveway and I guess Nolan heard it too cause he runs out of his room screaming "mama heeere!"

JEN'S POV

I park in the driveway then get out of the car, and I stand still waiting for my dizziness to pass. When it's gone I get to the door then open it facing Nolan. I pick him up then kiss him

"Hi honey...oh god it smells so good in here" we get to the kitchen then I see three hot meals on the counter "Surprise!" Willow screams. I stay there in shock then finally whisper "Mexican food...oh my god did you make this?"

"yeah, I did" she laughs as I'm still in shock "Oh thanks honey this so cute," I'm about to hug her then stop "wait, did you do something bad? cause this can't be you" She continues laughing

"I swear I didn't do anything this time, I just thought I didn't really see you guys all week and I know, you've been feeling weird so I wanted to make it up to you"

"Well that's really sweet of you honey, let me see where's Brad so we can eat" I take my phone then call him

" Baby, where are you?

Not far from the house why?

Well Willow made Fajitas, and tortillas for us and you know me with food espacialy Mexican, so either you come home now or I eat without you, your choice

Okay I'm five minutes away"

I get to the living room then turn on the TV waiting for Brad with Willow. "Mommy we eat?" Nolan asks with a smile waiting for me to say yes "No honey, I know you want to eat and I want it too but we have to wait for daddy" his smile desapears then he goes in his playroom. 10 minutes later the house is a little quiet which means something's going on.

I get to the kitchen then see Nolan about to put his hands in the meal "Nolan, what did I just say?! Get down of the chair right now!" "I eat!" "No you're waiting! Come in here!"

I take his hand walking to the living room as he starts crying. When I sit him on the couch, he cries even louder and throws himself on the floor crying like crazy "Nolan what's that!?"

"I don't know why he does that, he did it an hour ago when I refused to give him a tortilla" I first want to let it go but then I decide if we let him continue without reacting he's gonna be capricious "Nolan get up RIGHT-NOW!" "Nooo!" he continues crying  "I eeaat mama"

"Nolan you get up or you're grounded, and I'm not joking!" He doesn't stop, thinking I won't do anything  so I take him in his room then sit him on his bed "You stay here till you calm down, and you'll apologize to Willow"

I close his door then open it again "And you do not move until you're calm" As I close the door he continues crying breaking my heart but I need to control him until he becomes unstoppable, then he calms down. Brad finally gets home "Hey let's go eat!" we get at the table then I go upstairs to pick Nolan. as I open the door he's still on his bed but is not crying anymore.

"hey baby, are you okay now?" He nods then lift his arms asking me to pick him up "I don't like grounding you but you need to be more polite my love, okay?" I kiss him on the cheek "Yeah, I sorry mama" "It's okay honey" I take him to the bathroom then wash his face before going back downstairs. "Hey Nols, why are his eyes a little red. was he crying?"

"Yeah, he threw himself crying on the floor cause he didn't want to wait for you so he was grounded" Brad looks at me in shock that I grounded him since it's the first time I do that, and I already know by the look on his face that we'll talk about it later.

"It is soooo good Willz" I moan as I'm biting every little piece of the fajitas. "Yeah thanks, Willz I haven't eaten something like that for a while now"

After the amazing lunch, I go to rest on the sofa while Brad plays the policeman with Nolan "Jen, I wanted to ask you if I could go see a movie with Julian tonight?"

"Lisa's Julian?" I ask surprised "Yeah..." "Okay you can, but I want you home at 10" "Great thanks" I then get upstairs to take a nap before getting to my appointment.

I'm quickly woken up by Brad's hands on my hips "honey, we have to leave in thirty minutes" he whispers "okay, I'm getting up" he leans me back on the bed then kisses me "honey what are you doing?" I giggle as his hands touch my boobs "We can do a lot in 30 minutes" "Hmmm really?" He kisses me again but this time the kiss gets more passionate "Oh yes we can"