14

Amy's Pov

We stayed in that bookcase room for a week, a couple of people came to see us, his parents didn't show up.

"So now what?" I asked after Flynn got him into the wheelchair.

"Mark will need to lay in bed and not do too much of anything while his ribs heal," Flynn said.

"You do know that him laying down will not happen," I said.

"I know but please Mark, go easy."

"I have to teach a few people a lesson." He said looking at me.

"Mark, you have broken ribs, a broken hand, AND a broken arm." I said, "Can't you wait until your healed more."

"No, because then they will do it again. I need to set an example of what happens when they do what he did."

I shook my head, I wish he would wait until he was healed more.

Carl took us to the car then helped Mark get in the back seat. I am not allowed to help.

"How are your hands?" Mark asked as I sat next to him.

"They are still sore, but I am okay. You are alive that is all that matters."

"Please, princess, lay back on me. I can't move too much, but I want to hold you."

I laid back on him snuggling into him. I felt his lips on the top of my head.

"Princess, these next couple weeks are going to be a challenge, but these next few days I need to you remember me as teddy bear Mark and not the monster I am going to become."

"Pasty?"

"I have a few people looking for him, when he found out I'm alive he ran. It was take a few days to find him. They are to bring him to me and lock him up."

"One of the rooms I'm not allowed to go in?"

"I never want you to see what is in the room. It's a horrible room."

"Is it soundproof?"

"For the most part."

"What are you going to do to him?" I looked up at him.

"Let's just say when he does heal, he still will not be able to touch you again."

"Your cutting hands off?"

"No."

"I'm so lost."

"Good."

"Thank you for not being mad at me."

"More scared that I would lose you."

"You are kinda stuck with me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Sir, Miss. we are here," Carl said.

"That was fast." I sat up.

"He needs to be, we are wanted remember." Mark chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that part."

Carl helped Mark out of the car, Mark tried to help me but I didn't let him.  We got him into his office.

"Princess, I need to make a phone call that is not for your ears."

"I'll get us something to eat."

Mark's POV

Once she was out of earshot I called Taylor.

"He is alive!" He chuckles.