19

Mark's Pov

"How did you do it?" He asked as I closed my door.

"Do what?"

"Hide Pasty's marks."

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because, even though he is gone, his mark's are still there. You know the rules, ALL of the marks have to be gone before she is free. Pasty's marks are still on her and from what I heard last night, she has fresh ones."

"What do you mean from what you heard?" I took a few steps towards him.

"You were to busy making it a night she will never forget that you never checked to make sure we all left. She really does make beautiful sounds."

A wave of red took me over, I lunged at him shoving him against the wall decking him in the face a few times.

"Awe, did I piss Mark off?" He laughed.

"You made a huge mistake thinking any of this is okay."

"You can't kill me, if you do then they will know Pasty was telling the truth. You know the truth about what happens when they find out you lied. You may have told her a lie but we both know."

"No one is touching her, I will shoot everyone before they get the idea."

"Then, it looks like I get to live."

"And you get to leave, you will be put into a hotel until her neck is cleared. You are not to leave the hotel room. My orders." I still had him pinned, he tried to get free but I am a lot stronger than him.

His face sunken.

"You can't do that, I have a life to live!" He protested.

"You should have thought about that before you pissed me off, maybe I will keep marking her so you are away from your family."

"All I have to do is tell them what I have seen."

"Remember what I told you, you tell, you lose your other hand. This time I will cut each finger off one by one then, I will cut your wrist off."

"Why?"

"More pain."

"She has been marked by Pasty."

"Who is now dead."

"Since Pasty is dead, she is a free for all buffet."

I kneed him in the gut.

"Don't EVER talk about her like that again," I growled at him.

"Awe, am I hurting little teddy bear Mark's feelings?" I stared him down. "Awe what, you didn't think I heard Princess's name for you?"

I picked him up by his throat and smashed him onto my desk breaking the desk. I got right into his face.

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT NAME, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL HER THAT."

Instead of him showing pain, he started to laugh in my face. I went to punch him again but someone grabbed my fist.

"That is enough for now Sir." It was Carl. "His car is here for his hotel, I will order you a new desk." He pulled me away from Clark.

"How did he find out?" I asked Carl as he closed the study room door.

"I don't know sir, Miss. Amy has not said it too loud."

"He was here last night, he heard us." I paced the room, my head was spinning, my heart rate was racing.

"Did she call you that last night?"